Feb 21, 2014
London, Ontario, Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Longero13

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Torrance,CA USA
Just bought one today too and I don't like it. It gurgles like crazy. I see there's all these wick mods to fix it, but that shouldn't be necessary. Plus I find it heavier than my old EVOD, and though the mini is longer, it holds less juice! But, to each their own - glad you're enjoying your mini!

Have tried checking the coil? When I've had that problem it was always because the coil could be loose on the base & I'd tighten back up, blow excess juice out the tube & would work like a charm. It's what works for me anyway...

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
Just bought one today too and I don't like it. It gurgles like crazy. I see there's all these wick mods to fix it, but that shouldn't be necessary. Plus I find it heavier than my old EVOD, and though the mini is longer, it holds less juice! But, to each their own - glad you're enjoying your mini!
The issue though is every person will hit it differently and there are several mixes of E-liquids available all with different viscosities(thickness) so there just isn't a way for them to make a one solution tank for everyone. You have to adjust your tank to your vaping requirement. Mini Protank 2s were good to me. I really enjoyed them. Of course the Protanks are heavier the evod is all polycarbonite and the protanks are all steel and pyrex glass.

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
Today was a day to spoil myself!

First my 'vapemail' came in from Mt. Baker Vapor with some new flavors (Cinnamon roll, coffee that use as a base for most of my concoctions, coumarin pipe to be mixed with dulce de leche, and a bottle of toasted marshmallow flavoring)

And about an hour ago ran down to the new vape shop and picked up a pro tank 2 mini!

Love it so far!! (less airy than the Kanger MT3s (or whatever that number is).

Went with the mini bacause like has been mentioned above, I like to change flavors - usually have 3-4 tanks to pick from at any given moment :)

iDigTulsa

Dec 16, 2013
Tulsa, OK
You should also look into the Tatro replacement bottom CAP for your mini.... It's a full Stainless Steel replacement bottom for the mini with a 510 connection. Not only did it make the draw almost perfect, but it also allows the mini to be used on anything with a 510 connection.

For what it's worth, the Tatro cap for the regular sized Pro Tank is also something I couldn't live without. The Pro Tanks are painless to use, and these really take them to the next level.

I feel the same way about my protank2. gurgles like crazy. shouldnt have to wick mod fix it. it should not be crap out of the box. is a little small for me. what do you use? im trying to find something not crappish

You should also look into the Tatro replacement bottom CAP for your mini.... It's a full Stainless Steel replacement bottom for the mini with a 510 connection. Not only did it make the draw almost perfect, but it also allows the mini to be used on anything with a 510 connection.

For what it's worth, the Tatro cap for the regular sized Pro Tank is also something I couldn't live without. The Pro Tanks are painless to use, and these really take them to the next level.

I had one of these. I read the vamo v5 connection threads arent great so i should get one. well it broke on first use.. it makes it impossible to unscew just the tank. you either get, tank, top of air flow controller, or whole airflow controller. makes refilling the tank ridiculous. it got stuck and it is small and round so you cant grip it. it was stuck to my protank. i had to use vice grips to get it off. vice grips broke it but at least i got it off without ruining my tank. oh and the reason i had it tight was because it kept registering as low load or 9.99 ohms because it wasnt tight enough when tightened what felt like normal tightness. anyways those things are crap with protanks and will be a huge hinderance

I had one of these. I read the vamo v5 connection threads arent great so i should get one. well it broke on first use.. it makes it impossible to unscew just the tank. you either get, tank, top of air flow controller, or whole airflow controller. makes refilling the tank ridiculous. it got stuck and it is small and round so you cant grip it. it was stuck to my protank. i had to use vice grips to get it off. vice grips broke it but at least i got it off without ruining my tank. oh and the reason i had it tight was because it kept registering as low load or 9.99 ohms because it wasnt tight enough when tightened what felt like normal tightness. anyways those things are crap with protanks and will be a huge hinderance

disregard. i was grosly mistaken. i thought it was just an airflow controller. its not. i'm sorry

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Leaking occurs through the coil, and is because of the coil and not the tank.

So if you evod coil does not leak and your miniprotank coil does, then just put the evod coil in the miniprotank. Same compatible coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread