Protank2 on Mech mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansslipon

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
Guys! I need your advice.
I use Rebuildable dripper on My mechanical with low nic e-lquid. But also have Protanks, I were thinking to use one on my mech, as when I'm on the go I want something with more nic and "drip free" aka tank. I don't own any other with a tank. But protanks can leak .
So my question is it safe to use something what leaks with a mech mod? As i dont want to cary more than ode PV with me :D

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Well I can speak to that. I use a PT1, but I'm betting you will get similar results if you are a chain vaper like me. I found that I went through 1.8 ohm coils pretty quick, and I had to start rebuilding them. Then I found I was spending a lot of time rebuilding them. Then I got tired of rebuilding them. Then I got an RBA and I was happy :)

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
Works best on a mech that has airflow to the 510 connector. Not so good on my 8w, but I have one now on my nemmy clone (that has great airflow), and it's awesome. I have 3 RDAs and an RSST, and I use my protanks at least 60% of the time. That said, I rebuild my coils to ~1Ω and use cotton ball wick. The flavor. Oh lord, the flavor...

EDIT: they don't leak unless I didn't use quite enough wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread