Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
www.copperacregoldens.com
I bought my ProVape in October. I wanted to wait until I had really used it before I did a review. I loved it the first day but I wanted to make sure I would feel the same way a few months later. Well I feel the same way. I love the ProVape.

First and most important, for me, the ProVape fires every time you push the button. No hitting the button just right, no adjusting anything every time you change batteries, no wondering if it's going to fire or not. Every single time you push the button you have clouds of vapor. When it stops producing clouds of vapor then it's time to change the battery. Using the ProVape is simple, easy and so enjoyable.

I am using the AW 14500 batteries with CE2 cartomizers and have had no problems. I know some people have but for me never had any that wouldn't work on the ProVape. I use them exclusively. In fact I have had a couple of CE2's that wouldn't work on my 510 but worked perfectly on my ProVape. I have owned just 4 mods so I have limited knowledge but I know what has been a problem for me. Out of the 4 mods I sold one after owning it for 2 weeks because it just seems like you were messing with it continually to get it to work. Change a battery and the spring probably wasn't seated right and it wouldn't fire all the time. Everything you did seem to make you do something else to have it working. My first mod is great works every time. I just wanted something with a longer battery life. My newest mod so far has had some problems. Worked great for a day then wouldn't fire, found a screw was loose on the top of the button and tightened it and worked for a few days, till wouldn't fire again and found a screw on the inside button mechanism that wasn't tight and the whole insides were turning. You get the picture. This is all in the first week of use. The ProVape came out of the box working and works the same today as the day I got it.

The ProVape is so enjoyable to use. Battery life is great and I know I can depend on it each time I go to use it. I don't have to think about anything other than enjoying a good vape when I use the ProVape. Of the few mods that I have used this is the only one that I would recommend for people just starting or anyone that wants a stress free mod. So If you want a mod that you can pick up and use without fiddling, fixing and fussing with it the ProVape is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread