Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
And PBusardo said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of Monroe, which is the ProVari.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the Blessed One swaddled in a Priority Mail Box (Small, flat rate).

And suddenly there was with Phil a multitude of the heavenly host praising ProVape, and saying,

Glory to ProVape in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward everyone.

1k6q.jpg

Lumen Sees Totus
Amen

Reactions: PLANofMAN

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I'm glad to know that the people behind the product that I use really want to make something that isn't made to be disposable. They want their products to be well made, support American workers, and simply do what it's designed to do without breaking down.

Just give me something that works without me having to worry about it all the time! I'm happy to add ProVape to the handful of companies that have me as a loyal customer because I know I can depend on them and their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I watched the videos last week in a hotel room while on a business trip, with my Zombie Mini in hand of course!
Quite impressive. I knew there had to be great stuff happening at ProVape, but what they have going on seems to be something amazing!
USA needs more companies like this.
I've been considering a second ProVari for a while now, after seeing this, I'll be waiting for the new one!!
(Hopefully my Saber comes soon enough to hold me over!)

Thanks to Phil for doing the video, and to ProVape for being so welcoming to us!

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I watched trying to figure out who I had emailed with and who might have repaired my
Mini.
The video really made me appreciate all the hard work and meticulous attention to quality that has led to such an incredible vaping experience for myself and others.
Bravo Provapes!

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

thalian

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saint Petersburg, FL
Well I have had the new Provari for about 2 weeks and I have to say it is by far the best mod I've used yet. The only left that I am still using along with the Provari is my MVP 2.0. My iTaste SVD died 3 weeks after getting it and I gave my wife my Vamos v5.

I got the Red & Black coating, of course had to purchase the 18650 extension so it would match the rest of the coating. The build quality is fantastic! It feels solid and well built in the hand. The threads sound like butter they are sooooo smoooooth!

It amazes me how well it uses batteries. My previous devices would never let my battery get down to 3.3 volts without giving me an error message. The Provari seems to be made to squeeze every last little volt out of my batteries. The best part of course is you never can tell the battery is getting weak while vaping, it always provides a good vape.

Definitely seems to be money well spent so far. Now my wife wants one as well but then who can blame her?

ash

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Great videos...saw them when they came out but just saw this thread. Great job, Phil...love your videos. You are always objective and I like your scientific approach. Provape: I'm now a little bit prouder to own a product from you...you are a USA model company...it's not protectionism, it's survival in a Globalized world and I for one thank you for making such a reliable product with attention to the smallest details and backing it with world class customer service.

Looking forward to the P3! Bring it on already.

PS. would like to be able to shut off the device a bit quicker for travel.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
I am now even more proud to own my Provari. Back in October, I made the decision to purchase this as incentive and commitment to not buy another pack of Marlboros. I got the black Mini with green LED and extended Warranty. For anyone that feels this is expensive, you will be WELL ahead financially after a couple months...until of course you start looking at the different tanks that constantly evolve and then you start entertaining your curiosity of rebuildables ;)

Thank you Provari for opening your doors to Phil and his camera and microphone. It is so good to see the people behind the product. Thank you for the dependable product helping to improve my health, I have not found a need to purchase a different product, (until version 3? ;) ) and I regularly recommend Provari to others.

Keep up the great work guys, looking forward to the new products!

Yeah me too, tho I hope it doesnt leave me kicking myself for not waiting!!
ash

I can assure you that the new ProVari is not going to replace the ProVari 2.5. We're planning to introduce a number of new 2.5's in some great finishes, and we're certain it's going to be around for a long, long time! You made a wise purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread