Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Thanks to ProVape and Phil for the glimpse into this terrific company, who seem like a throw-back to the glory days of "Made in USA". I salute you with my Metallic Bronze firmly in hand.

Cheers with my Zombie Mini in hand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
I have a dna 30 mod on order, obviously from another company, and the thing that stood our most for me was at the end when they said when you push the button it's safe to vape. I really hope they keep that up. Looking at the DNA chipset you can set it to deliver 7 watts and press the button and the ohms will blink and it will dump the battery giving you a lot more than the 7 watts you asked for. That is a bug in the software. If the board can not do what you asked for it should do nothing. I hope provape continues to produce products like the 2.5

Thank you provape.

amolson

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2014
Reno, NV, USA
This tour was why I decided to buy a Provari instead of going through all the 'intermediate steps' of cheaper mods. And I use the term cheaper deliberately.

Funny thing is, what got me to pull the trigger was my Spinner backup going out on me. After a week and a half.

Thank you, Provape, for sticking with it and showing how American engineers are still among the best in the world.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I remember the first video review Phil did of a Provari. The reverence shown was hilarious and spot-on at the same time. I now own three Provaris and have put them through pure torture, even going so far as having a brick wall collapse on my first one. It survived and is still working today. My husband began using that one over a year ago after I bought my second one. I recently purchased a new one because my v1's could not handle my rba. I've recently been thinking about getting a mini to add to my collection, but now I see they have been working on a v3. I can't wait to see what they have come up with!

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
I've watched these tour videos several times like some people may watch the Godfather or Lord of The Rings series. Their operation, dedication, and philosophy is absolutely impressive. The geek / engineer side of me was melted into a soft, mushy puddle.

They really are an unassuming and non-boasting company, but I really wish they would make this kind of information more public, update their site with more great stuff like this, and give a bit more insight into the company and how these devices come to be.

I just purchased my first Provari from the classifieds here, but only since money is tight right now. If I had the funds I would not have hesitated for a second to purchase a brand new one to help support the company financially for all the hard work that goes into these devices. I will be purchasing at least the v3 directly from them when it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread