• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

provari and cobra atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
Thanks gdawg, I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I like it a lot, but as Fishtec said below, it's not VV. However, it does have a 510 thread, so you can swap atomizers or tanks that are 510 and if you take the thread sleeve (TW calls it a plinth) off, you can even put an eGo-C atomizer and cart on it, which means you can play around with different resistances, but at a fixed voltage, for what it's worth.

From what I hear, TW has a vv on the blackboard - be nice to see what they come up with, esp, if they come up with something that has changeable/rebuildable atomizers.

Have fun with your cobra.

Don't worry I am looks the buissness on my provari but from what I've heard totally wicked have applied for a uk patent on a variable temperature device which I'm not sure how it would work but if it did it would be awesome only downfall is totally wicked would obviously control it and I really hate buying tw products

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Don't worry I am looks the buissness on my provari but from what I've heard totally wicked have applied for a uk patent on a variable temperature device which I'm not sure how it would work but if it did it would be awesome only downfall is totally wicked would obviously control it and I really hate buying tw products

I'm not clear on what you mean, "...I am looks the business on my Provari ..."? Although, it sounds like you had problems with TW products? Sorry to hear that. I've only bought a few things from them; the Odyssey, some juice and a couple 3.5ml DCT's. The only problem I've had so far is a bit of flooding with the Dual Coil carts both on the Odyssey and the 3.5ml tanks.

Being rather new at vaping I don't have much experience to go by, but I believe their juice to be ok. I didn't think I'd be needing variable voltage at the time I ordered the PV - what I was mainly interested in was one that was well crafted, hold a decent amount of juice and a changeable battery - Odyssey fit the bill.
Did I mention it has a 5 year warranty?

I agree, if they had a variable voltage built with the same precision they put into the Odyssey, that WOULD be awesome! :headbang:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Odyssey can't hold the Provari's jock strap in my opinion, as for the Cobra on the Provari = Win, I've got two Provari's with a 3ml Cobra on one Provari & a 5ml Cobra on the other and there a very nice set up with a super draw system that I really like compared to other Genesis units, and the overall build and how the Cobra's perform are super.!!!

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
I'm not clear on what you mean, "...I am looks the business on my Provari ..."? Although, it sounds like you had problems with TW products? Sorry to hear that. I've only bought a few things from them; the Odyssey, some juice and a couple 3.5ml DCT's. The only problem I've had so far is a bit of flooding with the Dual Coil carts both on the Odyssey and the 3.5ml tanks.

Being rather new at vaping I don't have much experience to go by, but I believe their juice to be ok. I didn't think I'd be needing variable voltage at the time I ordered the PV - what I was mainly interested in was one that was well crafted, hold a decent amount of juice and a changeable battery - Odyssey fit the bill.
Did I mention it has a 5 year warranty?

I agree, if they had a variable voltage built with the same precision they put into the Odyssey, that WOULD be awesome! :headbang:

Sorry I meant my cobra looks awesome on my provari and no not had any problems with tw products they do what there meant to not the biggest choice around and certainly not the best price but I refuse to buy from them upon seeing how there owner behaves on public forums and the appalling opionion he has of his customers my personal opinion however and I'm not trying to push it on anyone else and like I said there looking into a variable temperature device not saying that a vari voltage won't come first though as a variable temperature device I's a completely new concept and would require a hell of alot of work / research

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
I'm not sure about the Provari, but you can try out the DID clone. It's cheap, about $25-35 US dollars for the atomizer alone, i'm not sure about shipping to you, but even if it costs a lot, it will be cheaper and much easier to get ahold of. I use one on my Provari and I love it. It may not be a $150 genesis, but it vapes well and looks good too. Check it out.

I'm not sure if these guys will ship to you, but this is where I got it, $25. It is out of stock now, but will be back in stock in a few days, he always runs out pretty quick but does a good job of getting them in stock pretty frequently. Contact him and ask if he will send one to you.

The Griffin - Rebuildable Atomizer Tank

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Quote from his site:

International shipping

ALL International orders are sent International Priority Mail.

International Priority Mail cannot be tracked beyond the US Northeast air hub: JAMAICA NY or Springfield MA, once it is listed as being in JAMAICA NY or Springfield MA, it is sent to your countries customs and then on to the postal delivery service. All inquries beyond the JAMAICA/Springfield locations need to be directed toward your customs or postal service. We are not responsible for deliveries outside the US, once it hits JAMAICA/Springfield, we can no longer track or guaranty the shipment.
Please be aware of this limitation before ordering, we do not replace lost shipments if they are tracked to Jamaica or Springfield

We have had a high amount of "lost" shipments to Germany, France and Italy.

Please also note: we can not pay for return shipping on defective items for international shipments, each way costs a minimum of $16.95, paying for the shipment back and reshipping a product would cost us about $34.00, we cannot incur this cost. Please be aware that items that are defective or otherwise have issues are a risk, a risk you take upon yourself ordering from outside the USA.

Please keep this in mind when ordering for an international destination. We will of course accept any returns but cannot pay for your return shipping. Once we receive the items back we will refund your purchase cost and you are free to reorder.

Please also note, we have had a high amount of "Express Shipping" selections, in cases of issues with a product or delivery we are told "we paid 38.00". Please know you are not paying DiscountVapers, that is a fee directly from the USPS, we do not profit on shipping and therefore the method you choose has no bearing on quality, speed, or a special service level, everyone gets treated the same at DiscountVapers, whether you pay $1.75 for a First Class package within the US or $38.00 for Express international.

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
There's the vivi tank I think it's called a rebuildable atomiser in the same style as other genesis atomisers might be worth a look relatively cheap too only 15 pounds might pick one up myself will repost if I do and the nova is good but not without its problems maintainace of them alone is not cheap I got through a head a week on mine before the taste just gets trashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread