Provari - Blue LED Edition Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video i have been using dual coil smoktech on both of my provaris at anywhere between 4.5-5v with no errors... They are the smoktech dc cartos from madvapes and i use them with the madvapes 5ml tank...my provari gave me errors with the 1.6ohm carto that came with the tank...but the 2ohms work perfectly at 5 volts..carto reading after 5 constant days of vaping at 2.1ohms

Master Rawl

Verified Member
Nice video i have been using dual coil smoktech on both of my provaris at anywhere between 4.5-5v with no errors... They are the smoktech dc cartos from madvapes and i use them with the madvapes 5ml tank...my provari gave me errors with the 1.6ohm carto that came with the tank...but the 2ohms work perfectly at 5 volts..carto reading after 5 constant days of vaping at 2.1ohms

That is correct. If your ohm rating on the dual coil is higher, you can use a higher voltage setting. The amps will still be the same though.

Master Rawl

Verified Member
I wanted to order a chrome with blue LED...they are out of the blue leds now for a couple of months..ill wait!!

It's worth the wait. I think the blue ones will retain their value better. Plus, blue is a better color when the button starts to blink. Blinking red buttons tend to cause issues with the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread