provari carry case

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
Does anyone know a good case I can get for a provari? One that holds goo and extra stuff would be nice. I usually sometimes a bag of some sort so a big carry case is not a problem - just want to secure my investment.

Have been vaping much more than in the past, and decided to get a provari, but wonder about carrying it in my pocket, with my fav goo since its a huge mod. It being such an expensive item, I also don't want to just throw it in my pocket with my keys and get it all scratched up.

Any thoughts, or suggestions would be awesome!

:thumb:Happy Friday!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Last edited:

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Actually, if you disconnect the atomizer, the ProVari fits just fine in an eGo case, even with the extended battery, with leftover room for a juice bottle or some cartos. Just a tip. I've also seen the ArtBoxz thread and while I don't own one, I think they look extremely nice. But in a pinch, an eGo case will definitely work.

EDIT: The eGo case MAY hold the Liquinator. I don't have one so I can't say for sure. It may not, and if it does it's probably a pretty tight fit. I'm only basing this on pictures I've seen of the Liquinator but that's my guess.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey there, just as my input as a suggestion. Take a look at this:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...c-vape-pics-picture36307-newpv-carry-case.jpg

This was only 8 bucks or so at Walmart in the pharmacy section. I have since reduced the number of Ego equipment I have in it but it does fit my Provari very nicely and latches shut so it is quite safe indeed when I am traveling with it.

Hope this helps;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Yeah It looks like the worst of the storm is going to be on the backside of it now. I have been monitoring it for days. It is definitely not pocket sized unless you have a good cargo pocket or something. I have noticed a few Diabetes Cary casses that are nylon or leather that look like they will fit the Provari with a couple extra batteries and will still fit in a pocket as well.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
<snip>...just want to secure my investment... I also don't want to just throw it in my pocket with my keys and get it all scratched up.</snip>...

I realize you said a case with room for extra stuff would be nice but based on the two points above I highly recommend http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iffs-leather-mod-holsters-10.html#post3939926. The link takes you directly to a post about Provari holsters that will accommodate tanks. You can browse the rest of the thread for pictures of holsters for a variety of mods.

Griffin's a master leather crafter that designs, cuts, stains, and stitches each holster by hand and if you really want to secure and protect your Provari, you can't do better without a bulky carrying case that could easily get left behind.

I consider my GLV-2 and GLV-3 holsters two of the most important and functional vaping accessories I've ever purchased.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I got a lanyard from the baglady on these forums . It works well .

baglady1.jpg

baglady2.jpg

baglady3.jpg

baglady4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread