Provari is uality

Status
Not open for further replies.

seantex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I got my provari yesterday and I have to say it is the best quality pv I have seen so far. Nice solid feel to it and bright light display. Works like a champ every time and with the settings you can turn off the light to save battery if needed. Settings are easy to navigate once yo get it figured out and the 510 connection is set flush and not set down into the top so you don't have trouble connecting tanks on it. Also the connections is a nice solid metal so it doesnt feel soft and gives the idea it will last forever. I am in love here!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Congrats on your new ProVari :toast:

And don't have second thoughts about it over a Darwin. No one should call one better than the other. They are both top line mods for sure, with different form factors and different features. I had my first chance at a local vape meet to try a Darwin. Yepper it was real nice, it was cool the display showed all the info and how you selected you watts, etc. But I have zero buyers remorse or second thoughts about selecting a Provari for my first high end mod, actaully I'm looking forward to when I can buy another one.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Provari ROCKS! It's funny, when I was going through my mods to sell, my wife was watching me... I was like, OK this GGTS stays, that mod has sentimental value... Hmmm my ProVari - MY WIFE says - that's the one i see you use the most! Better not sell that one huh? I had not realized how much I really use my ProVari. Good luck with it and enjoy Sean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread