Sticky requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
So I got my provari yesterday. It's amazing!

Now I'd like information to make it even better so I'm posting this thread to provide a spot for myself and others to request sticky threads with helpful information.

First I'm calling out Digs and asking for his table of provari settings to be reported in this thread and made a sticky. Great work on that Digs. I found the sweet spot on my 3.0's thanks to that thread.

Secondly, I'd like to request a Provari Do's and Dont's sticky please. Maybe just quick sound byte style advice from more experienced Provari users.

So if you have an idea for a sticky that would help new provari users as they come to the light :) post the idea.

Let's get this board fully functional quickly.

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
Hey Vidi I've had my ProVari since August am very pleased with it. I use 3.0's on it also, but have G-tankUS from the co-op coming next month. After that I should be set till the next innovation. The only thing I can think of to tell you is you might want to get some Noalox for the threads a little goes a long way. There is not much chatter on the Provape subforum I think because their product is so outstanding there is not a whole lot you can say after that. Just pat yourself on the back for getting such great PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread