Provari Mini Clear Wrap Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I bought a textured wrap for the full size provari and the overtime the crop circles showed up as the wrap indented into them over time. Now I want to wrap my Mini but I got it in black cause I love the natural design of the mini and dont wanna cover it, just protect it. That said I was gonna get a clear wrap but a wrap isnt likely to settle into the tear drops on the mini over time. Does anyone have a picture of what a clear wrap looks like on a mini? Has anyone tried it? Would love to hear from someone thats tried it before I buy it tonight. Let me know something.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
e9enyma8.jpg

Everyone of these is wrapped in a clear wrap from http://www.vinylbysuperjaymze.com/ I tried the one from jwraps, but they were thick and you could really tell it had a wrap on. These are thinner, but still offer great protection.
In this pic black one has jwrap clear
a9a7e6et.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Awesome I was about to buy the one from super jaymze too. Good glad to know that was better than j-wraps for the mini. I know you can use a hair dryer and a small poker and install them perfect but id just screw it up (wish I knew someone that could do it for me local) But that doesnt look bad the way it is. I had got a template and printed it off a kinkos and was using it without anything printing on it (clear adhesive paper) and while this works great for making your own wraps its not good for clear cause you can see the adhesive without anything printed on it. Awesome preciate the help.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I have the clear jwraps on a red , silver and my wife's pink mini. The clear is almost transparent on the satin silver and pink but you can tell the wrap is on the red mini but not bad....I'll find a pic or two and post but looks similar to the above pics as mine does not go down into the teardrop!

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Im assuming the diveted proring you have is the kir fanis one right? I ordered it along with a 22mm diver tank from them that should be here after waiting forever, tommarow. Looks nice. Im using the tahoe proring now, but they didnt add a air hole to it. Nice other than that and the fact it lacks the design of the kir fanis one. Ill keep both, but am glad the new ones almost here. I love the mini's look with 22mm tanks, and a pro ring along with a nice glass, or ceramic drip tip. Got alot different combo's of em now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread