Provari Pro-Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I wanted a black delrin and silver stainless steel from Bombvapor, also; but I got tired of waiting. I ordered two silver-colored (don't know the metal or the quality of them) for $11 each from Rampage Vapor (Korean), still waiting delivery. Adapter :: Provari Conn -

eratikmind said:
Please review when you receive it.

I just received two of these yesterday from Rampage Vapor. Shipping time was approximately 2 weeks. These appear to be a lighter metal (in weight) than the stainless steel Pro Ring that I had received from Bombvapor and lost. They are likely aluminum, but the color matches up well with my AGA's. They do what what they were intended to do and considering the price difference they are a worthwhile option.

Last edited:

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
I just received two of these yesterday from Rampage Vapor. Shipping time was approximately 2 weeks. These appear to be a lighter metal (in weight) than the stainless steel Pro Ring that I had received from Bombvapor and lost. They are likely aluminum, but the color matches up well with my AGA's. They do what what they were intended to do and considering the price difference they are a worthwhile option.
Do you have any pics to share? I ordered one and I bet it's still a week or two out.

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
Hippo on the left and ProRing on the right

Provari With Hippo & Protank 2.jpg Vamo and Provari.jpg

Maconi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Lexington KY

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I wanted a black delrin and silver stainless steel from Bombvapor, also; but I got tired of waiting. I ordered two silver-colored (don't know the metal or the quality of them) for $11 each from Rampage Vapor (Korean), still waiting delivery. Adapter :: Provari Conn -

Ok, here's an update with pics. Below are the Pro Rings I ordered from Rampage Vapor. Took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Note the new colored pyrex tubes for the AGA T2's.

Also ordered 2 Tatroe base and extension sleeves. Base and 1 sleeve allows use of 18490 battery. Using 2 extension sleeves allows you to use an 18650 battery in the Mini.

Tatroe base and one extension sleeve for 18490 battery.

Tatroe base and 2 extension sleeves for 18650 battery.

Last edited:

Maconi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Lexington KY
Still waiting on the Pro-Ring (Black) Delrin. Is no one making those anymore? I know there are plenty making metal rings but I have 2-3 attys I switch between and am a stickler for matching materials (hard to match the metal of the ring to all the attys) and since I have a black Provari that's what I'm holding out for. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread