Not open for further replies.

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
My Provari has a problem...it won't turn off!! Instead of getting "Of" on the display I get "E8". I've tried changing the battery, changing the tank and anything else I could think of but nothing works. The Provari still works great, i.e. vaping, voltage up and down, Ω check, battery check, etc. I finally gave up and just took the battery out and sent a request to ProVape for help. What really chaps me is that I just got it last month and have never dropped it or abused it in any way.

The "ProVari envy" is starting to wear off for me. The most expensive mod I own has already took a dump, kinda. Any ideas?

EDIT: Same problem but different display. Now when I run through the menu to turn it off, "OF" displays instead of "E8". However it STILL won't turn off! I think it must be haunted:mad:

Last edited:

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
E8 – Converter has detected a fault – Contact ProVape is this persists.

Source: Provape, Provari owners manual. http://www.provape.com/v/images/ProVariManual.pdf

Looks like contacting Provape was the right thing to do, the error codes are listed on the last page of the manual I linked to. Provape has a pretty warranty, and reputation. I am sure they will take care of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread