ProVari Setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darla499

Dec 1, 2013
Arizona
I've only been vaping since August. And I've been using a standard Gorilla Vape battery with an aluminum Nova tank that I bought at our local Vape lounge. I've admittedly bought 3 set ups like this because of leakage and just general dissatisfaction with one thing or another.

I've read that the Provari is very good. I've also read that if you buy a Provari, yo're just buying a "mod."

However, I found this: ProVape-1 Beginners Kit

Will that do it? Is everything I need there?

I'm looking for a long lasting battery that I can vape all day with. It's also got battery replacements for "on the go" changes.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Not sure if it's important or not, but I vape cinnamon flavors and like an aluminum/chrome tank.

Thanks.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois

Darla499

Dec 1, 2013
Arizona
Last edited:
Just bought a Provari fs polished version with extension cap and running 18650's in her. Really awesome mod. I just got into cartos last week and can really tell the difference on this gal. Been vaping all day and she's hitting just like she did when I dropped the first full battery in her. No sluggish fall off! If u wanna try cartos I would suggest the DCT v2 from Smoktech. Perdy cheap @ $10 or so and I haven't had any probs with them yet. Saving for a big daddy tank!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Just bought a Provari fs polished version with extension cap and running 18650's in her. Really awesome mod. I just got into cartos last week and can really tell the difference on this gal. Been vaping all day and she's hitting just like she did when I dropped the first full battery in her. No sluggish fall off! If u wanna try cartos I would suggest the DCT v2 from Smoktech. Perdy cheap @ $10 or so and I haven't had any probs with them yet. Saving for a big daddy tank!

Word on the forum is these are better... IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I just wanted to tell you that my gf and I took advantage of cyber monday and I pulled the trigger on one for her and one for me.....she chose the silver on and I went with the bronze one.I put a nice thick glass tank on both of them, with a box of cartos for each of us. I bought 4 of the provari recommended batteries 18650 and one charger. Trust me when I say that this is the end all, be all, as far as purchasing mods goes. To be honest with you , we are hanging on to 2 of the ego t 1100mah simple battery mods,and a couple of protanks and two vivi novas for them. I bought them for a couple of reasons but the simplest way to put it is.......Listen to or rather,look, at what people say in these posts.I knew that I was going to end up at Provari right after we purchased a couple mvp2's. There is nothing wrong with the mvp, actuallt I cannot tell you how many times I have charged my phone off of my mvp.But , here it is; the quality of the product, the simplicity of the product, and the safety net called Provape that is there for us in case any upgrades show up , or if anything goes awry with my PV. So sorry to tell those who love to hate contentedness that we are content and it is sort of bittersweet to tell ya the truth. The chase is done,the gimmicks are out in the open, and blowing humongous clouds of zero nic or even six nic is not for us. That is why I am selling the brand NEW turtleship that I purchased, used once, then wrapped back up in the bubble wrap. It is #846 and it is the V2 brushed stainless. It is a beautiful piece of art. However, I am going to recoup my money and let someone who loves to sub-ohm and build coils buy her from me. So, it is just me , the fiancée , a couple of Provari 2.5s with 18650 ext. caps and a supply of juices that we love to vape. Personally, now I can focus on my writing and even thought about the DIY route with the e juices. Who knows, maybe the entrepreneur bug will bite and if I get good enough, I can open up a quality line of e juices where we have a few that we make awesome. Quality over quantity, even if half of the fun was in the chase.....your friend Richie.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Hi darla...i bought my second ProVari a few months ago...mostly because I wanted a RED MINI...I have small hands, and the regular size ProVari is just a smidge too large to be comfortable...my old ProVari went to my son...and he has been using it like no ones business...one thing I have discovered is that vape equipment is like a workmans tools...buy the best you can afford...if you end up not liking it, you can always list it in the classies, and sell it...(it's hard to sell a pile of used junk, tho!)...a good, quality mod will last you a VERY LONG time...

I usually recommend to new vapers to buy a nice cig-alike...to see if vaping works for them...then a Vision spinner...and save for the ProVari...you can go thru a LOT of money buying junk that doesn't work...or buying "the latest, greatest thing"...kinda like buying a handbag...you can have a dozen faux leather ones from Walmart...but it's always nice to have a nice leather Dooney or a Coach...it's an "investment"...after 2 years of being cigarette free...I've "saved" over $10,000 not buying tobacco!! And was able to afford the ProVari, and a Phiniac AND a Dooney AND a Coach!! And nothing smells all CIGGY-stinkey!!

Darla499

Dec 1, 2013
Arizona
I just wanted to tell you that my gf and I took advantage of cyber monday and I pulled the trigger on one for her and one for me.....she chose the silver on and I went with the bronze one.I put a nice thick glass tank on both of them, with a box of cartos for each of us. I bought 4 of the provari recommended batteries 18650 and one charger. Trust me when I say that this is the end all, be all, as far as purchasing mods goes. To be honest with you , we are hanging on to 2 of the ego t 1100mah simple battery mods,and a couple of protanks and two vivi novas for them. I bought them for a couple of reasons but the simplest way to put it is.......Listen to or rather,look, at what people say in these posts.I knew that I was going to end up at Provari right after we purchased a couple mvp2's. There is nothing wrong with the mvp, actuallt I cannot tell you how many times I have charged my phone off of my mvp.But , here it is; the quality of the product, the simplicity of the product, and the safety net called Provape that is there for us in case any upgrades show up , or if anything goes awry with my PV. So sorry to tell those who love to hate contentedness that we are content and it is sort of bittersweet to tell ya the truth. The chase is done,the gimmicks are out in the open, and blowing humongous clouds of zero nic or even six nic is not for us. That is why I am selling the brand NEW turtleship that I purchased, used once, then wrapped back up in the bubble wrap. It is #846 and it is the V2 brushed stainless. It is a beautiful piece of art. However, I am going to recoup my money and let someone who loves to sub-ohm and build coils buy her from me. So, it is just me , the fiancée , a couple of Provari 2.5s with 18650 ext. caps and a supply of juices that we love to vape. Personally, now I can focus on my writing and even thought about the DIY route with the e juices. Who knows, maybe the entrepreneur bug will bite and if I get good enough, I can open up a quality line of e juices where we have a few that we make awesome. Quality over quantity, even if half of the fun was in the chase.....your friend Richie.

Thanks so much! I'm really excited about getting mine

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Darla499

Dec 1, 2013
Arizona
Hi darla...i bought my second ProVari a few months ago...mostly because I wanted a RED MINI...I have small hands, and the regular size ProVari is just a smidge too large to be comfortable...my old ProVari went to my son...and he has been using it like no ones business...one thing I have discovered is that vape equipment is like a workmans tools...buy the best you can afford...if you end up not liking it, you can always list it in the classies, and sell it...(it's hard to sell a pile of used junk, tho!)...a good, quality mod will last you a VERY LONG time...

I usually recommend to new vapers to buy a nice cig-alike...to see if vaping works for them...then a Vision spinner...and save for the ProVari...you can go thru a LOT of money buying junk that doesn't work...or buying "the latest, greatest thing"...kinda like buying a handbag...you can have a dozen faux leather ones from Walmart...but it's always nice to have a nice leather Dooney or a Coach...it's an "investment"...after 2 years of being cigarette free...I've "saved" over $10,000 not buying tobacco!! And was able to afford the ProVari, and a Phiniac AND a Dooney AND a Coach!! And nothing smells all CIGGY-stinkey!!

Thanks! Yep, I already spent way too much money and am not satisfied. Looking forward to my Provari!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida

Dct tanks are the cheapest at www.desertvapes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread