• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari users

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
A provari can fire as low as 1 ohm.

The problem is that it has a 3.5A limit, giving you 12.25 watts at 3.5 V. Going above that will result in a E1 or E2 error.

To maximize the provari's 15 watts limit, the lowest resistance you wanna go is 1.2 ohms, and at 4.2V gives you 15watts.

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I agree with the above comments. I have three version 2.0 Provari's. I have a kayfun Lite Plus with a 1.3 ohm microcoil on a Provari as I speak. I've gone as low as 1.1 ohm (I share the KFL with a mechanical Silver Bullet), and two of the Provari's fired it fine while the third gave an E1 error.

Although not used any longer, I have a Protank 1 which never gave my Provari's any issue.

Schff

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Port Vila, VU
I have two.

Q1: The lowest output voltage is 2.9V, and the output current is capped to 2.5A before the unit will not fire and show E1.
2.9V/2.5A = 1.16ohms minimum resistance. My physics could be off here, so please feel free to correct me. This is in line with my personal experience with building coils for the Provari though. It's not meant to be a sub-ohming device at all.

Q2: I have mounted both atomisers on my Provaris and they work absolutely fine.

If you don't sub ohm and do not intend to, I could not recommend a Provari highly enough.

LiteSpeed

Aug 28, 2011
The Fine City
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: Against ECF rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread