ProVari V2 - Anyone Ever See It On Sale Below $159.95?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
I'm always seeing the ProVari V2 on sale @ ProVape.com for $159.95, but has anyone seen it for less?
IE: A sitewide holiday sale @ PV.com, "20% off everything we sell" kinda thing?

I only ask because I'm giving it another look, it might just be my turn now.

BTW: I have way more patience than dinero! So, what says you, my ECF peers?

Last edited:

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
Looks like it will be just over $300 to get the ProVari in black, 3 x 18650 batteries, a charger for them (the $17 one, not even the $45 Pila which would bring my order to $330), an extension cap and a sample pack or two of their eJuices from ProVape (I always sample a company's eJuice when I buy a product from them for the first time). That doesn't include an extended warranty, but who needs that when you are buying the VV Mod that everyone says is THE best, bar none.

Anyone know of any coupons, or discount codes for ANY of the items mentioned above in this comment of mine? Seriously, any love? Anyone? ;)

shadco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Noth Cakalacky
Looks like it will be just over $300 to get the ProVari in black, 3 x 18650 batteries, a charger for them (the $17 one, not even the $45 Pila which would bring my order to $330), an extension cap and a sample pack or two of their eJuices from ProVape (I always sample a company's eJuice when I buy a product from them for the first time). That doesn't include an extended warranty, but who needs that when you are buying the VV Mod that everyone says is THE best, bar none.

Anyone know of any coupons, or discount codes for ANY of the items mentioned above in this comment of mine? Seriously, any love? Anyone? ;)

Hmm

black with ext cap from pv = 203.9
3 AW IMR 2000mah 18650's from rtdvapor = 32.85
1 Xtar SP2 charger from rtdvapor = 34.95 skip the cheap chargers they aren't good for your batteries

Total 271.10

Frankly I get a complete day out of 18490's

without the ext cap and sourcing batteries 18490 and charger from rtdvapor your total would be 240.37

I also think you can find 5% off coupon for rtdvapor on this site

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
Thanks shadco, bookmarked RTD after surfing a few pages there, wicks n wire... nice! That's the next thing I want to attempt, making my own coils for my ViVi Nova, using stainless steal wicks (I've heard the taste is tops).

Also, I'm really glad to hear the stock battery size is more than enough! Not real happy with the look of the extension cap they make at PV. I like the look of the black ProVari w/the stock cap, cause of the stainless ring, breaks up the black real nice. They really should offer another extension cap where the bottom has the same amount of the natural steal showing. That'd look tight!

Chargers, definitely not buying a cheap-o. Every time I've mentioned it to anyone I get the lecture. So, how does the Pila compare to the xtar sp2?

Anyone else have any ideas, or know of any where I can get some love on the price?

Thank you in advance.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Pila compare to the xtar sp2?
I have had my Pila for over 2 years.....Batteries come off it perfect every time, 4.19 volts. It will charge every 3.7 volt battery from 10440 to the monster 26650...... If you buy one get the 15mm spacers to go with it...

-Works with WF-139 and PILA chargers to accept 16340 and 18350 size batteries

-Size: 15mm Aluminum Spacer $1.99 Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.
SuperT has the best battery and charger prices (same as RTD vapor)... Use the code Superbad for a 5% discount on batteries and chargers from SuperT...

Last edited:

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
Thanks for the 'heads up' on the P.V. coupon guys, I really appreciate it! But I didn't see this until today, my fault. Funny that it was good on Black Friday, online. Cyber Monday, my wife asked me to pull up ProVapes on her iPad and show her what I was talking about. Me thinks she was looking for a Cyber Monday discount, but there wasn't one. :-(

As of today, I haven't ordered one. Actually put it on my Christmas list after the wife started buggin me before Thanksgiving for ideas, saying I'm hard to buy for. Told her: wanna make me really happy? as I wrote the ProVari's details on The List. ;-)

Will post an update in 27 days or so...

Last edited:

TalkingCactus

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Paradise Valley, AZ.
Bump... Hope everyone's enjoying their holidays.

I got a brand new ProVari V2 (black w/the blue LED & button) for Christmas! Yippee! Wanted one for quite a while, then the wife comes through out of the blue. No wonder around Halloween time she seemed a little more interested in my vaping, the company, inventory, the new Website I'm building, details about things I like/dislike, etc. Love that girl! BTW: she also got me the extension cap, 3 x AW IMR 18650's and a Pila Charger!

No more sale hunting for me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread