Provari V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
Ha, thats what I'm sayin' I bought an iphone4 like a couple days before the 4s came out! As soon as I get the Provari2.5 then...Damnit!

Doesn't anyone have some "leaks" they want to share, don't worry about getting anyone upset, I won't tell.

If Murphy keeps company with you as much as he does with me, kindly tell us when you receive your v2.5, because that should be about 17 nanoseconds before the v3 comes out... :nun:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
in the foreseeable future all i can see is maybe some different body or color options even going as far as maybe a small amp limit upgrade.
they express no interest to play the VW game and the chipset is about as accurate as they can make it while being durable as all h*ll. so not much to keep upgrading lol the button? its already rated for 1 million presses, except for the few subohm vapors out there the 3.5 amp limit is plenty for the masses.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
God.. they can't even give us a puff counter...
last thing i want to know is how many puffs i took today. i might get worried.....

lol with all these rda/rba's it would need a multiplier button for 1 puff= X3 normal puffs - with my little cyclone i would take 1 puff and it would say 4 already

hit the button say "one"
hit the button say "two"

and there ya go :D

Last edited:

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
If Murphy keeps company with you as much as he does with me, kindly tell us when you receive your v2.5, because that should be about 17 nanoseconds before the v3 comes out... :nun:

Ha, thats what I'm sayin' I bought an iphone4 like a couple days before the 4s came out! As soon as I get the Provari2.5 then...Damnit!

Doesn't anyone have some "leaks" they want to share, don't worry about getting anyone upset, I won't tell.

I wish one or both of you two would get off your rump(s) and order one so we can see what's next. Dangnabit teasers.:laugh:

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I wish one or both of you two would get off your rump(s) and order one so we can see what's next. Dangnabit teasers.:laugh:

You mean the new polished version I am going to order the moment after it is released? Or, 12 nanoseconds before the v3 is released, with

- puff counter
- VW
- mimetic poly-alloy tank with...
- ... a recess where an organically-grown Mediterranean sea sponge resides, which acts as a wick and auto-replenishes (please add 2 drops of Provape brand chlorophyll/nitrate additive to the tank once a week, do not overfeed or you will overwick and flood the tank, do not use other brands or warranty will be void)
- ... and another recess with a micro-spool of 0.03mm poly-alloy ribbon replenished from the tank's surface (please apply a coating of Provape-brand polly-alloy base to the tank once a week to replenish, do not use other brands or warranty will be void and Skynet will achieve sentience)

a.k.a. The Tinkerer's Death Knell.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Love my provari but there is indeed room for some improvements, both in form and fuction

- .5 or 1 amp higher amp limit would be nice
- I HATE the Vamo I bought to death, but I have to admit the 3 button menu operation is much better than the repeated pressing - pausing - pressing of the same button

- flat top, would look much better with the many RBA / RDAs out there (integrated pro-ring)

- X cutout at the top for airflow with some devices like the protank and such

- A telescopic pin wouldn't hurt either, but that is not as important

Can't be that hard to have the provari properly drive a .7 or .8 ohm coil (yes, it does .8 already, but barely).

If the kick 2 can do 15 watts and the DNA20D does 20 amps and handles .5 ohms up I dont see why the provari cant do the same

Also, * big wish that will never happen * A Provape Bottom Feeder is something I would get into any day

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
A flat cap would seemingly be a doable option, just a re-design of the tapered cap.

I would also like to see a Provari-quality bottom feeder from Provape. However they are a small company that not long ago expanded their staff (from what I read) to be able to accomodate the brisk business of selling just three mods. Who knows if they really want to expand to offer yet another model? They may have decided internally to stay small and simple to be able to continue the quality and service of their current selection. Expansion of a companies product line is not always a good thing.

Like Thrasher said, Provape has never hinted of an interest in offering variable wattage for their products. I believe (IMHO) they know what target customers the Provari attracts and choose to focus on making the best product for that audience. The majority of Provari owners have minimal interest in VW, and based on what appears to be a very brisk business over the last year Provape is not hurting for new and repeat customers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread