Provari??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
I love my Provari. If I ever feel the need to use anything else, eg something smaller for stealth as the Provari is pretty big, whatever else I try is a poor substitute for the real thing. Provari really is the best I have tried. Solid, well-made, dependable, adjustable, and a totally consistent vape every single time. Highly recommended.

If only Provape made a small, slim version too... :wub:

Zombitedesade

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Plymouth, uk
ENjuice uk are taking preorders on the provari at the mo, due for dispatch pretty soon I think. I've been tempted I'll admit, it just looks to be a 'everything you need from an ecig' device. VV, big batteries, solid build quality, safety cut offs, life time warranties and full compatibility with pretty much everything. But.... They are seriously expensive. If I add up the cost of all my old PVs and extras for them, sure I've probably spent provari money already, but they do seem a lot. Maybe one day, but for now I think I'm gonna stay cheap and stick with my e-power and wait for a VV switch for it.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
at the moment I have the green smoke and got the Ego-T (LR type B) on the way, npow I am thinking of getting the Provari, whats everyones take on this e-cig?, some feedback and experience with this device would be much appreciated, thx in advance

Do it! very awesome product with great features! Provape is also a great company to deal with should you ever have any problems.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Well I like the LED menu unlike the LCD display on the Darwin and other LCD's on other items . The menu is LED or a VFD ( vacum florecent display ) display like an imon . It looks sturdy it feels right and does not feel heavy after you have it for a while . I take ego's out to work because the Provari is too nice to risk droping or scratching but I miss it and can't wait to get home . Built in ohm meter for cartos and attys is good thing to have . 510 to ego adapter a must as well as the extended cap . Only wish is powder coating options your choise that would be cool you can have any color you want under a tough powder coat .

Last edited:

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
any atomizer will work great on the provari. thats the beauty of variable voltage. you can turn it up to your liking. as far as battery life goes, provape just released their new 2500mAh battery that will for sure last you an entire day if not more. you will need to order the extension end cap for the provari for it to fit. the provari isnt a light weight mod. infact its one of the heavier ones ive had but its nice to have that weight and isnt uncomfortably heavy. i dont suggest cartridges because i personally hate them. i use a liquinator tank which holds 3ml's of nicquid but i also have a 5ml version for when i know i'll be vaping alot throughout the day. just fill it up in the morning and its good to go. no squeezing, dripping, or topping off. PM me if you have any other questions this thread may confuse you more than you need.

What all does it come with when I order it? what is the BEST atomizer for the Provari? I want ONLY the best mods for it as I want no disappointments when I receive it, I am a heavy smoker. What else do I need to order to have it fully functioning and ready to work when I get it, can I use other juices with it? I like to use a strong juice 32-36mgs, I want to keep it as light and small as possible, but it seems like if I want a GOOD E-cig....I have to have a bigger product, if there is a smaller cig out there can you please let me know, but it must have the good feedback as the Provari, good high volts a decent mAH batt (not to important as I can have extra more batts if needed), So back to the Provari....thats all I really need to know, what is the best mods that I need to have it working once I get it, other options will be a great help if you can list them up for me as well, is there a 2 piece out there that works as good? (just seems a bit more convient), also maintenance of it, what is needed to keep it working as good as new, does it take cartridges instead of always having to fill it with juice all the time? again thx in advance,

WHAT I REALLY WANT IS A CIG THATS THE SIZE OF THE GREEN SMOKE E-CIG WITH THE POWER, OPTIONS, FUNCTIONS AS THE PROVARI...BASICALLY A MINI PROVARI THATS THE SIZE OF A "GREEN SMOKE"...LOL IF THERE IS ONE OUT THERE LET ME KNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread