• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pssst...secret Call to Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Really all we have to do is start rumors in each party that the other hates vapers.

We definately need to gain acceptence on both sides. In that spirit, anyone interested in meeting down at the Capitol to do some PR there? I vaped when I was at the protest and had a chance to explain vaping to some people. I even vaped in the rotunda by the cops. They never did anything to try to stop me, but I wasn't in thier face with it,,, a little on the stealthy side. The only comments I drew at all were of curiosity.

Regardless of how one might feel about the protest, there no doubt it's a huge gathering of people, and it's an oppertunity to bring our issue to them.

Last edited:

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Nobody??? oh well, what a shame. This is missing an oppertunity. IMHO I'm still with everyone on the rights of vapers.

We could always 'Import' other Vapers from around the country and rally at the Capitol. What color should we wear (orange has been used already).

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
We could always 'Import' other Vapers from around the country and rally at the Capitol. What color should we wear (orange has been used already).

I know we dont agree politically, I hope we can still be friends. I've always tried to approach things behind the curtain in a friendly and supportive way.

Last edited:

Tom09

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Germany
Wisconsin... Senator Grothman... e-cigarettes...

there might to be some new development:

ACS Action Alert:
Just last week State Senator Glenn Grothman (R-West Bend), began asking lawmakers to sign onto a measure that would exempt electronic cigarettes from our state’s wildly popular and effective smoke-free air law.

ALA and ACS call for a mass mailing campaign to State Senators and Representatives.

(appears recent, since new in Google search and campaign alert had been placed on December 21st, 2011 at Central Wisconsin Tobacco Free Coalition)

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
there might to be some new development:

ACS Action Alert:

ALA and ACS call for a mass mailing campaign to State Senators and Representatives.

(appears recent, since new in Google search and campaign alert had been placed on December 21st, 2011 at Central Wisconsin Tobacco Free Coalition)

YEP!! Check out this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/legislation-news/252272-wisconsin-senator-proposes-bill-exclude-e-cigarettes-indoor-smoking-ban.html

T
ime to get active fellow Wisconsinites!!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

I sent a letter to both Rep. Honadel and Sen. Larson before Christmas asking them to co-sponsor. I'm sure the holidays are playing havoc on some things, but I did get a letter back today from the senator. It was a "wanted to acknowledge that I received your email and will be responding to your concerns with a more in-depth response shortly" note, but it's a start and you can bet Tuesday morning, I will be on the phone with them, pushing for some show and tell time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread