Psyclone Mods Entheon discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
It just arrived and initial impression are really freaking good !!!!! Review coming soon
IMG_20170917_173509187~2.jpg

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Looks like a nice rda. Expensive especially for a single coil RDA. It's not for me.

Absolutely understandable !!! Its everything I wish the Hadaly had been and the flavor is amazing so I figured wtf.... The fit and finish are much better then the original Hadaly and they include a .... ton of extras so it was worth it for me

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
There's the inside of the top cap. Sold. This is a winner just looking at it.

Expensive especially for a single coil RDA.

Always been curious about this sentiment. What is it about single coil RDAs that makes you feel they should be priced lower? In my experience, single coil drippers tend to be highly focused in their design, with build decks really dialed in for performance when built "correctly". I get that they tend to be limiting as a result, but I'd argue a lot of them showcase just as much innovation or more than your average multi-coil atty. I do agree this is a pricey sucker in general though.

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Got my 2 Entheon's all cleaned and have the bottom feed pins in and ready to go make some quick fused Clapton coils and see what's up!

Quick note.. all the extras like the wide bore and normal bore drip tips and adapter for regular 510 drip tips and the concaved inner top and the smaller diameter coil area are all huge pluses.. oh and the longer screws is also a huge plus.

I gota say this is the most impressive atty I've seen in my 9 years of vaping.. hope I like it.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
There's the inside of the top cap. Sold. This is a winner just looking at it.

Always been curious about this sentiment. What is it about single coil RDAs that makes you feel they should be priced lower? In my experience, single coil drippers tend to be highly focused in their design, with build decks really dialed in for performance when built "correctly". I get that they tend to be limiting as a result, but I'd argue a lot of them showcase just as much innovation or more than your average multi-coil atty. I do agree this is a pricey sucker in general though.

I should have said expensive for a single coil only RDA. For close to $90 it could atleast have the option of single or dual coil. I'm more of a dual coil person even though I have a couple different single coil setups. I do want a Deathtrap RDA that is single coil and around the same price.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I should have said expensive for a single coil only RDA. For close to $90 it could atleast have the option of single or dual coil. I'm more of a dual coil person even though I have a couple different single coil setups. I do want a Deathtrap RDA that is single coil and around the same price.

That was exactly my point though. I can appreciate your preference to have that option, my question is why a single coil (only) atty should be cheaper. I can put quad coils in an old IGO atty, but it's still cheap tat.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I got my Entheon yesterday and already ordered a 2nd. I've been a big Hadaly fan and used it almost exclusively for several months. This atty improves on the Hadaly in at least two ways.

1) I haven't had ANY leaking, or even condensation. It's been in my pocket, it's been bike riding with me in its saddle, bumping around like a maniac on trails and no leaks.
2) The clamps are much improved. I actually wasn't a big fan of the Hadaly's build deck because the clamps kind of sucked IMO. I dealt with it fine but the clamps are so much nicer on this one, and they hold wire better (smaller gauges - the Hadaly, I always had to use 24g or thicker for a truly secure connection. I'm running 26g just fine in the Entheon, snug as can be).

To boot, IF ANYTHING the flavor's a little better, but really it just seems the same to me as the Hadaly.

It looks and feels like a higher quality atty than the Hadaly; whether it actually is or not I couldn't tell you, but, it just "feels" super solid (not to say the Hadaly didn't).

I'm a huge fan of it and recommend it for any Hadaly lovers who are sick of leaking or want to run smaller gauge wires in it. Every single "leak resistant" RDA I've tried has been a let down, even the Manta, though it had amazing flavor I always ended up with gurgles or something because of the way the airflow worked. Not this one. Straight up beautiful side airflow, and leak resistant to boot.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I got my Entheon yesterday and already ordered a 2nd. I've been a big Hadaly fan and used it almost exclusively for several months. This atty improves on the Hadaly in at least two ways.

1) I haven't had ANY leaking, or even condensation. It's been in my pocket, it's been bike riding with me in its saddle, bumping around like a maniac on trails and no leaks.
2) The clamps are much improved. I actually wasn't a big fan of the Hadaly's build deck because the clamps kind of sucked IMO. I dealt with it fine but the clamps are so much nicer on this one, and they hold wire better (smaller gauges - the Hadaly, I always had to use 24g or thicker for a truly secure connection. I'm running 26g just fine in the Entheon, snug as can be).

To boot, IF ANYTHING the flavor's a little better, but really it just seems the same to me as the Hadaly.

It looks and feels like a higher quality atty than the Hadaly; whether it actually is or not I couldn't tell you, but, it just "feels" super solid (not to say the Hadaly didn't).

I'm a huge fan of it and recommend it for any Hadaly lovers who are sick of leaking or want to run smaller gauge wires in it. Every single "leak resistant" RDA I've tried has been a let down, even the Manta, though it had amazing flavor I always ended up with gurgles or something because of the way the airflow worked. Not this one. Straight up beautiful side airflow, and leak resistant to boot.

Thanks for your impressions. I've also been using the Hadaly exclusively for a long time,and have just been "dealing with" the shortfalls of the deck. The new clamp system really looks superior, more versatile, more rugged. If that was the only improvement and it produces Hadaly-like flavour, it would be enough for me.

I know I keep chirping about the top cap, but there again it seems like they've gone with versatility in mind, which I like a lot.

Just waiting on a Canadian vendor to stock these and I'll be pulling the trigger.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks for your impressions. I've also been using the Hadaly exclusively for a long time,and have just been "dealing with" the shortfalls of the deck. The new clamp system really looks superior, more versatile, more rugged. If that was the only improvement and it produces Hadaly-like flavour, it would be enough for me.

I know I keep chirping about the top cap, but there again it seems like they've gone with versatility in mind, which I like a lot.

Just waiting on a Canadian vendor to stock these and I'll be pulling the trigger.
Right on. I also love the looks of it. No writing or logo on the side, just a nice clean look :)

0923171157_HDR.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

I've already over squanked once with it as a little juice came pooring out the side air hole haha.. yeah I figured it would happen.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
81ad7c9756c8b3a32a6b3d1ed073314e.jpg

Entheon on the bolt v2.

Hadaly has been a daily driver since I got it.

It's way easier to build compared to the hadaly. The way the clamps flip and accommodate over and underhand coils, comes very handy.

Airflow is smooth, very very smooth.

Flavor wise, haven't got to playing around, stuck a 3mm 26x3 alien in it. Its relatively good, despite the taller chamber.

The amount of accessories it comes with is amazing. Waiting for the caps to drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread