The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Public Service Announcement for all Men Inside...

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Allazar, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Note to everyone that interacts with the public in any way...

Never EVER call a "sweet little old lady" a sweet little old lady... that nice, wonderful person will suddenly neither be sweet, nor nice... and in some cases will temporarily cease to be a lady!!!
    I watched that particular train wreck happen today and it was QUITE amusing!:evil::p:evil:

*grins*

2. susie22321

susie22321 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
  3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Yes please! Tell it.....

Love the signature btw....thank you!

4. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    One of our staff was dealing with a local director and he did not realize that she could hear what he was saying and he said that to another person where she could overhear it... I doubt that is a mistake he will ever make again! :evil:

She tore into him, because well... what woman wants to be called an old lady? *chuckles*

Watching him blush, stammer and try to apologize while she was tearing into him was as Mastercard would say..."Priceless"!!!:toast:

5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
  6. lorikay13

lorikay13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    personally I want to hear MORE!!! I mean really....what exactly did she say???? I can see having my feelings hurt by being called a little old lady.....but to go off on someone ???? I don't get it? Besides age is totally relative.....it constantly amazes me how I can look at myself and think...ok....not so bad for 53......and then I look at my friend.....who is 10 times more attractive than I am....and think...OMG!!!!! is that how old I look????? Even worse is looking at TV and movie stars.....Goddess help me! If they have all the money in the world and plastic surgeons at their beck and call and THEY look like crap.....well....there's just no hope.

I decided to quit drinking earlier this week......but I think I changed me mind. flickflick

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.