Public Service Announcement for all Men Inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Note to everyone that interacts with the public in any way...

Never EVER call a "sweet little old lady" a sweet little old lady... that nice, wonderful person will suddenly neither be sweet, nor nice... and in some cases will temporarily cease to be a lady!!!
I watched that particular train wreck happen today and it was QUITE amusing!:evil::p:evil:

*grins*

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Yes please! Tell it.....

Love the signature btw....thank you!

One of our staff was dealing with a local director and he did not realize that she could hear what he was saying and he said that to another person where she could overhear it... I doubt that is a mistake he will ever make again! :evil:

She tore into him, because well... what woman wants to be called an old lady? *chuckles*

Watching him blush, stammer and try to apologize while she was tearing into him was as Mastercard would say..."Priceless"!!!:toast:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
personally I want to hear MORE!!! I mean really....what exactly did she say???? I can see having my feelings hurt by being called a little old lady.....but to go off on someone ???? I don't get it? Besides age is totally relative.....it constantly amazes me how I can look at myself and think...ok....not so bad for 53......and then I look at my friend.....who is 10 times more attractive than I am....and think...OMG!!!!! is that how old I look????? Even worse is looking at TV and movie stars.....Goddess help me! If they have all the money in the world and plastic surgeons at their beck and call and THEY look like crap.....well....there's just no hope.

I decided to quit drinking earlier this week......but I think I changed me mind. flickflick

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread