Pumpkin Pie, Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymzifer

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
Cucamonga, SoCal
Placed my first order with vape Dudes with a couple of favors I knew I would like and went out on a limb and ordered Pumpkin Pie. I didn't expect much, just feelin experimental at the time, but when I got it I was very impressed. So my question to everyone is:

Have you ordered a juice not really expecting much and have it knock your socks off?

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Yes. I ordered a sampler of Sweet Strawberry Freeze from Dark City Vapor along with some other stuff (LOVE their Creamy Joe!!). I always HATED menthol cigarettes, but I've discovered that I LOVE menthol in that flavor. Very refreshing.

I've ordered so many juices that I had high hopes for, only to be disappointed. It's really nice when the opposite happens.

I'm gonna order some stuff from VapeDudes. I may just put the Pumpkin Pie on the list for a small sampler.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
Things surprise me daily- I order a lot of weird stuff. These are not necessarily my all-time favorite juices, mind you (although a few are), but here are my top 5 (with honorable mention) pleasant surprises:

My #1 Big Surprise:

Gandolf from Heather's Heavenly Vapes- I dislike tobacco flavors, every single one I've ever tried, including some pretty highly regarded ones- they just gross me out. But Gandolf is ambrosia, and it made me feel almost euphoric; it is sooo divine. It smells like the loveliest pipe tobacco you ever smelled- it actually alarmed my son, who smelled it and thought I might be smoking a pipe in here. This stuff is something special, imo- if you've been disappointed in tobaccos, try Gandolf.

Fried Peanutbutter and Banana from Ms T's- I thought this would be a fun one time order, but I keep craving it now- it is so good.

Dill Pickle from Ms. T's- sounded like a terrible idea for a juice, but I finally just couldn't resist it and wow. It's now one of my top 5 favs.

Both the Roast Beef and the Cucumber from ECBlends are novelty flavors that turned out to be highly addictive and delicious- the Cucumber esp., but I had to give Roast Beef props, too.

Last one is the weirdest- Mushroom from FreedomSmokeUsa. It's just really good, and I don't know why. It did need steeping, though, with the lid off.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Ok, I was going to give gandolf a try, but then I read the rest if your list. :)

lol! I should've mentioned that I usually vape bakery and fruit flavors- I like switching things up with savories and spices to keep things interesting. It isn't always good, but it's always fun.

The fried peanut butter sounds intriguing though, so maybe I will experiment.

I honestly don't think you'll be sorry if you try that one, or the Gandolf. They really don't have much in common beyond both being really tasty juices, but I'd say they are both definitely in the comfort vape category- nothing weird or offensive to be found in either of them.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Ohai I just got some Gandalf in a sample pack from HHV on Monday. I love that too! I only have 2ml left though, so I am being frugal with it until I place an order. Can't say it was a pleasant surprise though cuz of all the rave reviews. It did live up to the hype though, no doubt.

I vaped the last of it last night, so I've got zero left. :cry:

But 30 ml on its way! :w00t:

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I need to stop reading threads like this because it makes me add to my ever-growing list of vendors to try! Both the pumpkin pie and the cucumber intrigue me.

I also ordered Fried Peanut Butter and Banana from Ms T's, thinking it would be a weird novelty flavor. It's become one of my must-haves...the taste alternates between rich PB and nutty banana, with none of that fake fruit taste I get from most fruit-based juices. And at 30 mg it has monster TH, which is important to me.
(I also tried her Bacon French Toast...not so much. It's being mailed today to someone else!)

Gandalf is also on my next-to-try order list. Are there any other spectacular juices from HHV?

Jaymzifer

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
Cucamonga, SoCal
Bodrell you could try Monkey Mango from HHV. I ordered that flavor with my sample pack too. It's not a candy sweet type of banana flavor, it matches up with the mango flavor as well as what I believe is pineapple. It's got a tropical drink vibe. You may like it. Other people rave about mocha java smooth (reminds me of a Starbucks frappacino).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread