Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
vape Dudes - Pumpkin Pie

Vaped on Provari 3.8v Boge SR Carto/Phiniac Glass tank

24mg - 70pg/30vg

Throat Hit: 5/5

Vapor: good

Rating: 5/5

This is the first flavor that I have tried from Vape Dudes. Let me start out by saying that I generally can not vape anything with cinnamon flavor in it, and that I hated clove cigarettes when I was a smoker. However, with the weather turning colder, I've been craving something a little bit heavier than my usual fruity vapes. Thanksgiving is behind us, and Christmas is right around the corner, which led me to craving for Pumpkin Pie.

My last attempt at a Pumpkin Pie vape was Copper Creek, which while very accurate, was a bit too subtle in flavor for me. Vape Dudes is a completely different vape. This vape is also very accurate to real pumpkin pie, I can taste the nutmeg, pumpkin, cardamon, clove, and maybe a hint of cinnamon. It's also got a nice whipped cream flavor on the exhale. However, this is not a juice for the timid. It's bold and spicy and very much an in your face flavor. At first I thought it might be a little strong for an all day vape, but I have found it hard to put down. If this flavor is any indication of what's to come from my Vape Dude juices, they may become a regular vendor for me.

If you are looking for a pumpkin pie vape that's heavy on the spice and like a strong flavor that has a throat hit that really packs a punch, give this a shot. I'm very happy I have 60ml of this, as I have a feeling it's going to be a frequent vape for me over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread