Pure Flavor for Cartomizer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve recently switched to V4L vape system after several years of frustration resulting from a wide variety bad coils (aspire’s Nautilus the worst), leaking and spit-back. I can’t believe I’m back to a cartomizer (V4L smilomizer). I use an auto-draw cigar type battery with Lg cartomizer (up to 5 ml juice capacity) and I’m very happy with the vape. Consistently with No spit back or leaking! The main problem is I’m now having to research and adjust all ejuice flavors previously used. The carts seem to need a rather strong and pure flavor and with the exception of Halo’s Shamrock (chocolate/peppermint blend) I’m coming up empty. Can anyone suggest a sweet tobacco, or a clove or clove tobacco or spiced tobacco that won’t blow my head off but still deliver? Also interested in sweet spice varieties. With the cost of ejuice now, having just switched over to the V4L system (only downfall, they’re expensive...you must shop sales and coupons!) budget low for ordering one failed flavor after another. I would deeply appreciate being pointed to store offering 70/30 PG/VG (highest is 50/50 blend that carts can handle) with pure flavors? I noticed members seem to like ave juice as well as Alhusion. I’ve never used and wonder if anyone has opinions on stores? Thank you all in advance! I started at this forum years back as a newbie and still rely on everyone’s generous help and support when needed additional information. Such a wonder group of folks moderate and frequent E-cig! Blessing and Peace is sent for everyone during this Holiday Season!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I have found Ahlusion flavors to be very good myself, and for a tasty tobacco I'd recommend Caramel Wild Wood. Mr E-Liquid offers their original line of liquids in a variety of PG/VG mixes. I use their signature mix of 2/3 PG/1/3 VG myself and mix my own with the same ratio. Good luck with your hunt!

I have found Ahlusion flavors to be very good myself, and for a tasty tobacco I'd recommend Caramel Wild Wood. Mr E-Liquid offers their original line of liquids in a variety of PG/VG mixes. I use their signature mix of 2/3 PG/1/3 VG myself and mix my own with the same ratio. Good luck with your hunt!
Allusion’s Caramel Wild Wood sounds good....would you say it has any spice overtones? I like a sweeter tobacco so it sounds good...I know all taste is subjective, but thank you for helping me!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Allusion’s Caramel Wild Wood sounds good....would you say it has any spice overtones? I like a sweeter tobacco so it sounds good...I know all taste is subjective, but thank you for helping me!

I don't taste any spiciness in CW, but I did try King Pin at their store and it was quite a nice spice mix, even for a person who doesn't like spice much like me. You may find mixing a couple liquids can help you get a good fit.

The next step then is to mix your own, as you may need to do so to get the higher PG ratio those cartos need while the market it now mostly high VG. It's also extremely inexpensive!

I don't taste any spiciness in CW, but I did try King Pin at their store and it was quite a nice spice mix, even for a person who doesn't like spice much like me. You may find mixing a couple liquids can help you get a good fit.

The next step then is to mix your own, as you may need to do so to get the higher PG ratio those cartos need while the market it now mostly high VG. It's also extremely inexpensive!
Heading over to check it out now! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread