Pure Vapes - 4 flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
I heard a lot of good things about these flavors before I ordered them.
All the juice was 100% VG base, 16mg strength, tested over two days with a Joye Ego and a fresh atty.

Pina colada - this is one damn tasty liquid. I ordered it without any throat hit and the lowest cold vapor setting (tingly). Out of the four this was the only one I liked. The cold vapor doesn't come through at all, which is probably what saved it. Will definitely order again.

Vanilla cinnamint - I don't know why I picked cold vapor for these, I never enjoyed menthol. I think it was just a hot day when I ordered and thought "Cold vapor? hell yes!". Anyway, the initial flavor is a great vanilla (hard to find) but the aftertaste is just...well, crest toothpaste. It's entirely the cold vapor, and I have to order a new batch without any cold factor.

Vanilla ice cream - Same as above, except for this one I put the second strongest cold vapor option (I really don't know what I was thinking). I'll have to order a new batch, sans-cold vapor.

PB&J - The only order I made without adding the cold vapor, and this was the one I was REALLY hoping for. Sadly it suffered from the same problem that the Blue Mist peanut butter flavor did: no peanut, all butter. It's basically just...butter cream, with a hint of grape at the end. Sadly I think peanut butter is just one of the flavors that is too complex to get right.

Last edited:

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
You must check out the cookie dough ice cream. It's fantastic! For a non sweet vape, I also highly recommend the bourbon cigar flavor. It has to be steeped for a week or so but it also is amazing with a hot throat hit!

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Luceblueboy! These are my top favorites from this vendor:) Can't wait till he's back in business, as I need more of this stuff!!

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
You must check out the cookie dough ice cream. It's fantastic! For a non sweet vape, I also highly recommend the bourbon cigar flavor. It has to be steeped for a week or so but it also is amazing with a hot throat hit!

My next order is going to be vanilla cinnamint, vanilla ice cream, cookie dough ice cream, and I'm thinking of trying his honeydew.
needless to say none of them will have any cold vape =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread