Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
< < Consistent > > < < Custom > > < < Quality > >

Pure Vapes

If you're looking for juice that breaks the mold, is made in the US, and was created with vaping and not money in mind, you've come to the right place. New flavors are developed regularly and free samples come with most orders. I also carry a wide range of FlavourArt flavorings. Shipping within the US is always $2 for First Class.

Some past reviews are linked here, and you can read through the thread for more. My guide to DIY mixing is available on ECF here.

banjo - General review 1 and 2

Y060N - 11 Flavors

ukeman - Passionfruit, Mango Dreams, Chai Tea

lasttango - PV4, Cookie Dough Ice Cream

LilOperaGirl - Butterscotch Cookie, Strawberry Shortcake, Pina Colada, Strawberry Syrup Waffle

Tuck - Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Soonerfan - Butterscotch Cookie

Sallana - Lemon Cream Puff, Butterscotch Cookie, Raspberry Custard, Cherries Jubilee, Chai Tea

Sallana - Blackberry Danish, Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Blackberry Brandy, Strawberry Shortcake, Vanilla Cappuccino

Antwoord - Blackberry Brandy, Mango Dreams, Chai Tea, Peppermint

stefon - Cookie Dough Ice Cream, PB&J

livethechoice - Pina Colada, Vanilla Cinnamint, Vanilla Ice Cream, PB&J

shanagan - Lemon Creme Puff, Spearmint

Maggiescruzin - General review

Last edited by a moderator:

Vap55

Aug 31, 2010
Spokane, Washington
TY Pure! I've just finished testing the new juices I got from you and they are OUTstanding! The Mango Dreams is just like the name suggests, I feel like I just finished a fresh mango! SO smooooth! Everything I received is SO much better than anything else I've gotten locally. Looking forward to trying out new flavors in the (hopefully) near future.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thanks guys! As Sallana said, I've toned down the TH option to 1/3rd of what it was. This means the new Scorched will be the old Warm. If you want it stronger than listed after trying it, talk to me about it and I will do that for you.

I also have $2 First Class available on all orders, and the DIY empty 3ml bottles are on their way. New flavor in development - Bourbon Cigar. Have a great weekend!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Nice job Nik, and good prices, too. I will def look you up when I am ready to place an order (or when you have a sale) :)

Since I decided to have always low prices there probably won't be any major sale, but I might do occasional specials on certain items.

The Bourbon Cigar looks promising, I'll be tweaking the recipe and will start sending out samples this week - just let me know if you'd like to assist in testing it. Props to loxmythe for the idea! Now that I have a couple of local testers for tobacco flavors I may start developing those types of flavors if people are interested.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I would love to 'test' for you :) but unfortunately I am more into sweet or minty vapes. I wouldn't be able to do your cigar justice. Come to think of it, though . . . . my hubby is going to try vaping again on a trip to AZ. I am looking for a cigar flavor for him (He smokes swisher sweets). If you can wait 3 or 4 weeks for a review, I can give him that to try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread