Pure Vapes Ordering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidenull

Jul 28, 2012
Lewiston
Try the butterscotch cookie :) its my all time favorite.

Thanks for the tip, Ill check it out. Have you ordered from him lately? I just don't see much going on in this thread, and just wanted to make sure he was still making juice.

I ordered from a site once, and turned out they hadn't done anything with the business for some time. I had a hard time getting my money back, no one was checking the website's email.

Anyways I'm trying to get up and running with vaping for the wife and I. I don't have all that much money to do so, so I don't need any money in "limbo" :p

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Yeah I order about 90% of my liquid from him. He's very active and still producing. We were at a Lexington vape convention this weekend so he's been a bit busy but still taking orders as always. The topic of ECF came up at the convention and he just said he doesn't really post anymore and hasn't logged in for awhile. I don't remember why or if he even gave me a reason lol.

Don't let his lack of activity on ECF give the wrong idea; he's still alive and kicking in the real world lol. I had some ideas for him anyway so he may be starting some new things here but unsure yet.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Herro. Just thought I'd give this a bump. I just ordered some samples from Purevapes. Got the butterscotch cookie, gummy frogs, mango dreams, caramel cookie, cookie dough ice cream, and carrot cake in samples. Got a larger bottle of the lemon creme puff with extra flavor and 2 spoonfuls of sweetener. I'm excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread