Pure Vapes Ordering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
FYI my friend stopped by today and tried the cherries jubilee and she absolutely loved it. :)
Hurray! :)

usps is not co-operating, lol
maybe tomorrow

nikhil, do you know of a source for 50 and 100ml bottles? trying to get an ecopure co-op together on pif
That's really strange, I took it to the post office Tuesday afternoon, but I just checked the tracking and they haven't updated at all.

As for bottles, I'll look into it but do you have a preference on the top style (dropper, euro dropper, yorker, regular caps)? Some are more expensive or harder to find. Also some places might have 60ml (2 oz.) but not 50ml, so it depends how flexible you are as well. Feel free to PM me about it.

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Got my order in, the upside of living close enough that shipping was super fast. Here's a quickie review. I'll be doing a more thorough video review in the near future.. if I find time in between getting packed and ready for the upcoming move!

Lemon Creme puff 24 mg extra flavor 60/40: I ordered this for my hubby, he loves citrus vapes. But! I obviously need to take it for a test run 24 mg is a bit on the strong end for me, so I won't be able to test this flavor as well as I do most flavors.

Initial taste is defiantly the gooey sticky filling that you'd find inside a lemon danish, or other lemon pastry. The "puff" flavor is also there. Almost crunchy. I don't know if I'm getting "cream" but this is a really really nice flavor. I believe I'll be ordering this in a lower mg at a later date so I can have my own bottle. I like it a LOT!

Irish Cream Danish 12 mg 60/40: This is my absolute favorite flavor. Every note is perfectly balanced. The pastry and irish cream flavors of this make it a perfect all day vape. I always get told how "nice" this smells second hand by other people. This is also what's usually in my atty when I'm giving out sample vapes to people to show them what an e-cig is like. YUM! YUM!

Butterscotch cookie 12 mg 60/40: I'd tried this at our last Bluegrass vapors meet. I liked it then and I love it now. The "sugar cookie" note is predominant, with the butterscotch playing a nice subtle second fiddle. As a person who likes strong flavors in my vape I'm tempted to add either a touch more butter, or butterscotch to the flavoring. But I'm going to keep vaping it to see if I adjust, or if it gets stronger after sitting a bit. As it is, this is a very nice pleasant vape. I can easily see this nudging "butter rum" out of the running for top three favorite flavors.

Sample: Vanilla Cinnamint. At 3.7 volts all three notes of this flavor are perfectly balanced. It reminds me of a gum or candy I've had sometime in the past. at 5 volts the vanilla fades behind the cinnamon and the peppermint gets little weaker too. Still a VERY nice flavor combination. It's not going to become a favorite of mine, because I'm super picky about cinnamon flavors and am one of the odd people who prefers a dusty cinnamon to the sweet candied cinnamon. However I'll vape this little sample bottle dry very happily. Thanks for letting me try this!

As usual, you're a mix master, and I'll be ordering again real soon!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thanks MacArthur! I'll take your feedback into account and do some testing, particularly on the Lemon Creme Puff. Glad you liked them.

nikhil, usps still not co-operating, lol

Hmm, I'll PM you with the tracking number, when I checked this morning it said: Delivered, October 01, 2010, 7:54 am

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thanks tib, I'll be carrying that for sure then. I don't think I'm going to do the boysenberry, it's a little off. I may be able to get it somewhere else, but probably not PG-Free yet. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much demand for PG-Free flavoring from suppliers other than myself... sorry. I will keep trying.

Some good news though, the 14 gauge blunt needles arrived today and I have flavor descriptions ready. The main two posts will be updated soon.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
From now on, I will be posting updates myself, so be sure to check the latest one!

To order: E-mail me at purevapes@gmail.com. Currently I take PayPal but in the future I will take Credit Cards. Please do NOT write ANYTHING in the PayPal comments boxes, post or e-mail instead! For anything other than orders, you can contact me through phone, live chat, or contact form from my website or an instant messenger.

Gourmet Flavors

• Blackberry Brandy - Fresh blackberries in a smooth brandy background.
  • Butterscotch Cookie - Sugar cookie with butterscotch chips.
  • Cherries Jubilee - Brandied cherries on french vanilla ice cream.
  • Cherry Cordial Ice Cream - Maraschino cherry ice cream with pieces of dark chocolate.
  • Chocolate Caramel Truffle - Rich chocolate with a creamy caramel undertone.
  • Cinnamon Heart - Smooth combination of real cinnamon and sweet cinnamon.
  • Cookie Dough Ice Cream - Better than the Blizzard.
  • Irish Cream Danish - Wake up with a cup of Irish Cream and a Danish.
  • Lemon Creme Puff - Crisp lemony puffs with a hint of cream.
  • Mango Dreams - Ripe mango and meringue with traces of orange and peach.
  • Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly - Like the sandwich, without the crust.
  • Pina Colada - Non-alcoholic tropical specialty always in season.
  • Raspberry Custard - Real raspberries in classic custard.
  • Strawberry Shortcake - Just like the real thing.

Basic Flavors

• Cappuccino - Approximately 1 1/2 creams and 1 sugar, fresh brewed.
  • Chai Tea - No fancy stuff, just the chai.
  • Danish Pastry** - Cream covered, fresh-baked danish, PG-Free flavor.
  • Panettone - Italian holiday cake with fruits baked in.
  • Peppermint - It's in your candy cane, it's in your gum, but now you can customize it.
  • Cinnamon Candy** - Not too spicy, not too sweet, but very cinnamony. PG-Free flavor.
  • Vanilla Ice Cream - The old favorite, soon to be available PG-Free.

In Development: Create a Danish / Ice Cream, Vanilla Cinnamint Blueberry, Mimosa, PG-Free: Honeydew, Chocolate Malt, Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

Customization Options

Size: 15ml = $8, 30ml = $15

Nicotine: Any even number from 0-36 mg; 1-12 mg is $1 off at 30ml and $0.50 off at 15ml; 0mg is $2/$1 off.

Flavor Strength: Light, Regular (Default), Extra
-Light is 20% less flavor than regular, and Extra is 20% more flavor (free).

Base PG/VG Ratios: Any multiple of 10 - 80/20 (default), 0/100, 40/60, etc.
-I use the safest USP Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and USP Propylene Glycol (PG) available. The first number is used for the PG value (free).

Sweetener (PG-Free): None (default), 1 Spoon, 2 Spoons, 3 Spoons
-This is a pure Sucralose based sweetening solution (free). My liquids are not pre-sweetened.

Cold Vapor (contains PG): None (default), Tingly, Cold, Icy
-Extracted from Menthol to activate cold receptors on your tongue without changing the taste. Add it to anything (free)!

Throat Hit (PG-Free): Regular (default), Warm, Hot, Scorched
-Great for low mg users that want that kick or high mg users with iron throats. Won't affect flavor.

Shipping: $5 Flat Rate Priority Mail

In Development: $2 First Class Shipping, Mentholation, Alternative Sweetener.

Example Order:

To: purevapes@gmail.com

Raspberry Custard, 30ml, 22mg
Mango Dreams, 30ml, 10mg, 1 Spoon, Cold
Cappuccino, 15ml, 20mg, Extra, 100/0, Icy, 2 Spoons

Your PayPal e-mail (if different from the one used to order).

This would get you a Raspberry Custard at 22mg, a slightly sweet and cool Mango Dreams, and a strong and sweet 15ml Iced Cappuccino.

DIY Cabinet

Equipment
14 gauge, 1-1/2" blunt tip, polypropylene safety Luer-lock hub needles - $0.35/each, 10+ is $0.30/each

FlavourArt Tobacco Flavors - $2 / 3ml
MTS Vape Wizard
Maxboro Ultimate
Shade
Camtel Ultimate
Burley
Cowboy Blend
Cuban Supreme
Dark Vapure
Desert Ship
Latakia
Mellow Sunset
Perique Black
Virginia
Hypnotic Mist
Amber
Zen Garden

FlavourArt Standard Flavors - $1.50 / 3ml
AAA Magic Mask
Almond (Bitter)
Anise
Apple Pie
Apricot
Banana
Bergamot
Blackcurrant
Butter
Caramel
Citrus Mix
Coconut
Coffee Espresso
Cola
Cream (Heavy)
Cream (Whipped)
Croissant
Custard
Forest Fruit Mix
Hazelnut (Toasted)
Honey
Irish Cream
Jamaican Rum
Kiwi
Licorice
Lime
Lychee
Mango
Maple Syrup
Melon (Cantaloupe)
Meringue
Milk
Orange
Pandoro
Peach
Pineapple
Pistachio
Pomegranate
Raspberry
Red Bull
Strawberry
Tea (Black)
Tea (Green)
Tiramisu
Torrone
Tutti Frutti
Vanilla (Classic)
Vienna Cream
Watermelon
Whisky
Red Wine

Shipping: $5 Flat Rate Priority Mail unless opting for the special.
Special: $2 DIY-only First Class Shipping (bubble mailer): 10 or fewer 3ml bottles + up to 5 needles.

In Development: Larger bubble mailers, more flavors and sizes, empty 3ml bottles, Nature's Flavors (PG-Free Organic).

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Great job taking the step out for business !!!
The picture of the cookie dough ice cream is torture....I will be ordering some of that for sure !!
Any hope yet for a stronger blueberry. I love verrry blue berry.... blueverry ... LOL !
Definitely, as soon as I can afford to get some. I'll also have a Blueberry option for the Create a Danish and Create an Ice Cream flavors.

Yep....im a PureVapes Addict :) Of course you knew that already.
Hey I don't blame you, I'm my #2 customer (after you). :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread