The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pure XTC

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by springfieldarms, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. springfieldarms

springfieldarms Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2011
    Albuquerque
    Just got 30mls of this juice in today and just thought I'd drop a note about it. It is a very well balanced fruit blend that I ripped open the second I got it out of the package. If you are looking for a nice fruit flavor to drip give it a shot. It's funny because I can't really tell you exactly what fruits are in it because it's blended so well. All I can pick out is there seems to be some berry flavors and a citrus note. Nice complex stuff. Give it a whirl

2. lenz

lenz Full Member Verified Member

Feb 17, 2014
    La Palma, CA
    cool! ill be on the look for it. I have been trying to look for a good fruity flavor to try.

3. laloin

laloin Senior Member ECF Veteran

I love the Orgasm. Strawberries and cream and something else. glad they only sell in 30ml bottles. I ran through the 1st 30ml bottle in bout 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.