Purevapes Lemon Cream Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Let me walk everyone through my experience with this juice.

Package arrives in two days from KY to TX thanks to Nik's superfast shipping and the gods of such things (aka, the post office). I tear it open (with my teeth, what, you don't?) and out of four bottles of juice, this is the one I have to try. I open the bottle and begin to reassess my decision. This smells suspiciously like the Diet Coke w/Lemon lemon-type flavoring. If anyone but me ever tried that.. well, think "I bet they use this lemon flavor in furniture polish to give it the lemon smell."

So, yeah, not a great first impression. Sad but true. BUT WAIT. I hadn't vaped it yet, and you know, smells and tastes sometimes come together differently. Um. Well, sometimes. Cue the face you make when you're trying to air your tongue out. BUT, wait...

On first blush, I can smell and taste only that strong lemon-ish flavor. Not working for me. In desperation, I grab the bottle of spearmint I also bought.. et voila! Two drops of lemon cream puff plus one drop spearmint plus my regular atty on an eGo... it's like when you have a cream puff that's been garnished by a sprig of mint. I am NOT bs'ing you.

Here's the thing, after a week of steeping (and using with my BWB strawberry, or purevapes spearmint, or bwb peach)... I can actually taste the cream puff part. Can I just back up to say that cream puffs with pastry cream are one of the things I'm known for making? I mean, they're awesome. So I know what the puff should taste like, right? And this is IT. You can actually taste the pastry AND the lemony cream. It took a bit to get there, but wow, this is a killer recipe.

This is an odd review, I get that - but buy it, LET IT STEEP, and prove me wrong if you can. And buy some spearmint in case you can't wait. ;)

Nikhil, AWESOME. Also, I'm letting the other flavors steep now, but look forward to more reviews - I can say already that the chocolate caramel truffle is off the hook.

Flavor: 5/5
Vapor: 5/5
TH: 4/5 w/out any of that annoying "ticklish" thing that a lot of good-vapor juices have sometimes

And his level of customizing is awesome -seriously, great job.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
All I know is you sure can make a girl hungry......jeez, now I gotta look into this......lemon is one of my favorites...just haven't tried(or seen before) vaping it. ......may have to wait until the grump(i mean hubby)err,err,huh is outside working, starting to get dark now......shoot here he comes.......whew that was close.....lol
I will look at purevapes soon.
Thanks Shan

wv

warbdan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
I just got my order: Lemon Creme Puff 24mg, 60/40, warm and Chocolate Caramel Truffle 12mg, 60/40, tingly, hot, and I gotta say... I'm no fan of lemon (I ordered this for my wife), but I tried and it's good! I could slightly taste the creme puff so I'm hoping it'll come forward some more in the next few days. The Chocolate Caramel Truffle is AWESOME! I love it, can't put it down. Again, the truffle is subtle, but I'm sure it'll come up in a few days just like the creme puff. Nikhil is doing a great job.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Let me guess, Warbdan, the pastry has started to come forward - amirite?

SO good. Really, when you start buying from vendors that are putting some effort into creating something unique - not just one part flavoring/three parts nic juice, it changes the game entirely.

MtnLioness, sorry to have read about the odd chocolate caramel truffle you received - mine is pretty much spot on, though the caramel comes through just a bit "alcohol-y" when I drip it. It mellows on a carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread