PV adapters are now instock $3.99 each -- 30ml $9.99 @ GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Probably too late to ask since I already pulled the trigger on the order... but it's been a while since I've ordered juice, possibly as much as 5 or 6 months (yep, the credit card payment option brought me back!), so I'm wondering if you might have changed juice suppliers for any of your standard flavors in that time? Or put another way, should the taste of the flavors today be the same as what I would have ordered back in July?

Thanks!
Tim

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Tim,

As for the DeKang, it has been the same....other than their changes over time in upgrading flavors. For your order, the vanilla and coffee are pretty much the same.

Thanks,
Rob

Great, thanks Rob.

By the way, what would you say are your current most popular juice flavors in terms of what everyone actually orders? Maybe the top 3 or so each for both standard and new?

And one more before I crawl back under my rock... you've probably covered this by now, but you used to stock small sample bottles of liquid, are they gone for good? I really liked the ability to try out new flavors with minimal cost, and even your low 10 ml prices have me on the other side of the fence on a few of the flavors...

Thanks,
Tim

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
dirt2socks you gotta love me..LOL I waited until after this post fell off the first page of "today's posts".

I want to order from Good Prophets..what you did pre-xmas made me feeeeel this way!

I ordered an 510 to 808 adapter and should arrive this week. If I like the 808..I will keep stalking you LOL for the great service, kindness, and values you offer! OH and did I forget to mention the cartomizers?

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
If you like DeKang, go with the regular liquid, if you don't, try Rob's New Liquid. I prefer the New Liquid. I like the RY3, Tobacco and the 555. The New Liquid does not have that underlying taste that the DeKang has. Some people like the taste of DeKang, I hate it!

I only wish Rob had more flavors in the New Liquid. I am going to try the 10mg New liquid in some of the New Flavors soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread