PV Carrying Cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't quite sure where to post this one, but has anyone come across any good carrying cases? Most of my searches end up with just the standard ego cases which I already have. I've seen some nice essential oil cases that would be amazing for juice. However, I'm looking for something that is quite portable and will fit your standard size mod, an ego battery, some juice and a couple batteries.

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Tackle boxes

ube3ydur.jpg

Removable slots allow you to size them however you want. And you can pick them up for 2 to 7 bucks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Mukilteo, Wa
jusu5aze.jpg

This is a cigar caddy from provape.com that I love it is of the same quality and design as my 300 dollar rifle case. It's about 20 bucks and under accessories at provape. It at can hold two mods perfectly still and firmly in place or one mod a battery and a 15ml juice.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Mukilteo, Wa
Wasn't quite sure where to post this one, but has anyone come across any good carrying cases? Most of my searches end up with just the standard ego cases which I already have. I've seen some nice essential oil cases that would be amazing for juice. However, I'm looking for something that is quite portable and will fit your standard size mod, an ego battery, some juice and a couple batteries.

Pretty sure you could park your car on top of this case without it crushing. Best 19 bucks I have spent on vaping stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tcar

Dec 17, 2013
North Carolina
Amazon.com: Vaultz Medicine Case with Combination Lock, 8.25 x 5 x 2.5 Inches, Black (VZ00361): Office Products

They have that one at Walmart. check around the pharmacy and the home organization/office supplies areas. Was eyeballing it to store all my stuffs in it, but picked up a couple cheap organizers for beading in the arts & crafts area for at whopping total of $5.

Vaultz - Medicine Cases I use the vaultz medicine case to store my ecigs and batteries in it works pretty well for the price and it is pretty durable. The little velcro bag works pretty well for holding a few tanks and the elastic works to hold your ecigs in place. Im happy with it for the most part, the elastic bands are a little cheaply made .

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
Vaultz - Medicine Cases I use the vaultz medicine case to store my ecigs and batteries in it works pretty well for the price and it is pretty durable. The little velcro bag works pretty well for holding a few tanks and the elastic works to hold your ecigs in place. Im happy with it for the most part, the elastic bands are a little cheaply made .

W@W i seen those at Target, didn't know they had a whole website.. shopping now! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread