George

Catuela

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Chester, VA
I finally tracked it down, since NWar seems to have abandoned this thread-
E & E Pouch Vertical
$43.25, a little costly for my taste, but it looks ideal for my needs. Too bad bills come first. :(

If you like that style go with Maxpedition, the quality of their stuff can't be beat and prices are better. This is battle tested gear, all of it. Widely used by mil/leo (i am not affiliated with them, I just love their gear)
The Beefy pocket organizer is a good place to start looking.

BEEFY™ Pocket Organizer

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I use the G Case Mod Holder for toting my tube mods with me, clips nicely onto a belt loop, padded inside. great for all my tube mods on the go. Even the Big Nasty fits nice and snug inside one of these.

AC0215-2.jpg

For accessories, currently using and old ego case, a pouch than came with my Stingray, and another ego style case, that came with a hybrid Mech mod. May have to get that Vault case though for when traveling with the collection.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
roll ur own.. no special tools required..

11527081266_e68d31734c_h.jpg

Where did you get this case? or what was its original purpose? I get the custom fit foam, just need to know what the case is.
Thanks
Shane

i think it was for a GPS unit. i searched ebay for every zipper type case in black then looked the dimensions to see what would work for me. NOTE: all my vapes are 5.5" and under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread