Pyramid Tea Bag and 401

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
So I've tried the pyramid mod on my 401. at first I thought it was working great. I always fill and put 1 or 2 drops on my atty.

But I noticed after a few puffs I get close to nothing.

I'd monkey around with them to try and figure things out, but eventually ran into the same issue with hardley any vapor or throat hit.

so today after 3 days of messing around with this new material, decided to try a stock cart. 10000x better. I found myself smoking more analogs over the past few days because the pyramid stuff wasn't working well for me.

I get 3 rolls out of one teabag. I cut it into 3 long strips, roll up and stuff (I don't fold.. I don't think they would fit).

I'm open to any tips.. maybe I'm doing something wrong. But after 3-4 nice hits from the poly filled stock cart, it cured my craving for an analog that I was just about to have.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
I personally have tried the tea bags, coffee filters, and the spring/straw mods for my (401) Dragon with no luck. The best results I have had with making my own carts has been using poly fill I picked up from walmart. There is a video on the 401 specific forum. I would post the link but I'm on my iPhone in a ServSafe class to renue my licences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread