quad coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurobred

Feb 5, 2013
los angeles
its fairly simple, you just need to make sure you have each wick out of one another's way, no coils touching, also, make sure when you wrap your silica, each kanthal coil end that passes over the top goes to the positive terminal, which is the middle one with the silicone insulator at the base. are you going to be using this setup with a mechanical mod or a VV mod?

hellcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
GA
quad coils? Whaaaa? never heard of quad coils but I would be interested to hear how this works out. I have tried dual coils and am not a fan, as the top coil usually burns dry due to the nature of cartos being dry on the top in general (at least in my experience.) I top off pretty frequently but I find that dual coils burn too hot and I get a lot of harsh dry hits no matter what spectrum of VV I vape on. just not a fan personally but nonetheless, I am geeking out at the idea of a quad coil.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Insane.

Note he drips...doesn't trust wicking with that volume of vape.

Also note....don't do this stuff unless you know what you are doing (like don't blow up your battery...check specs, do the math, etc).

Don't nic OD either. EDIT: (meaning over-nic to the point of getting sick...or worse if it's possible.) O.D. doesn't necessarily mean lethal...it means "too much of". It can cause damage or be lethal in the most extreme case. EDITED due to misunderstanding in another thread.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/drug+overdose

But wow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread