Quality 3.7v Box Mods from $19 5v Box Mods from $28

Status
Not open for further replies.

cctex

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas
Hey C, I really liked how that one turned out. Sorry I forgot to solder that wire, and I appreciate your patience while I made the quick fix. I am super glad you are happy with it.

Steve

No worries Steve. There was never a doubt you would take care of it.
I can't believe how long these 18650 batteries last though. Never did drain the first one after almost 1.5 day of vaping.
CC

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thanks Krispers, great to see you in here.

I have spent the last week moving, which is why I have been a bit silent. But my workbench is set up, and I am ready to go.
My webiste will be back up in a couple of days.

Steve

That's great! Ya I check in frequently too see what desdigns you came up with

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I have explained it a couple of times before.

I am too cheap to upgrade my web hosting. Since I do not have any credit card processing there, and it was a home brew website, I am choosing to let it hit my max bandwidth, and go dark for a few days a month. It averages 5 to 8 days.

I am a little leary because it is telling me to back up the website before upgrading, but it was a template I used from them, and I fear I may have to do the whole thing over, which I dont want to do.

Anyway, thats whats up :)

Good to see you scott, and thanks for the heads up.

Steve

Steve it appears your website is down. What's up with that?

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
Just wanted to mention the wonderful customer service from Steve and Foxy Box Mods. I ordered an extra charger from Steve with my last mod. The charger cord had a break in the wiring. a quick photo of the problem and Steve is sending me a brand new charger, no charge and no return. Thanks Steve! This is the customer service that keeps bring me back to buy mods I like but don't need. :blush:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Below is a list of the mods I have ready to sell.

Black 3.7v box mod with purple LED
Black 5v box mod, 1 with a purple LED and 1 with a blue LED
Black VV box mod, 2 with blue LED and 1 with a purple LED

Pricing for mods by themselves:
3.7 - $19
5v - $28
VV - $38

Pricing for the complete kits: (each complete kit comes with the mod, a 14500 battery charger, 2 14500 protected batteries, a smoktech cartomizer, and a 3ml sample of KBV gooey better cake.

3.7 kit - $37
5v kit - $46
VV kit - $56

extra set of 2 14500 protected batteries -$10

Shipping is $5.75 for priority shipping with tracking. Order today and i will ship either today, or tomorrow morning, depending on how quick I receive funds. PM me or email me at www [dot] myboxmods [at} gmail [dot] com for payment options.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Below is a list of the mods I have ready to sell.

Black 3.7v box mod with purple LED
Black 5v box mod, 1 with a blue LED
Black VV box mod, 2 with blue LED and 1 with a purple LED

Pricing for mods by themselves:
3.7 - $19
5v - $28
VV - $38

Pricing for the complete kits: (each complete kit comes with the mod, a 14500 battery charger, 2 14500 protected batteries, a smoktech cartomizer, and a 3ml sample of KBV gooey better cake.

3.7 kit - $37
5v kit - $46
VV kit - $56

extra set of 2 14500 protected batteries -$10

Shipping is $5.75 for priority shipping with tracking. Order today and i will ship either today, or tomorrow morning, depending on how quick I receive funds. PM me or email me at www [dot] myboxmods [at} gmail [dot] com for payment options.

Thanks for looking!

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hi Steve, I'm not sure if you have already answered this question, but what kind of regulator do you use in your VV box mod?
Is it linear?
Also, I remember reading that you can't ship the kit's juice sample to Canada... is there any way to stealthily get away with it-- maybe irrelevant package labeling? I have gotten nicotine from a few US suppliers with no problems, but V4L seems to have trouble getting here.
Thanks a lot.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Unfortunately there is no way I will ship juice over the border. And after I had to eat and reship a 100$ order, I do not ship out of the country unless my customer agrees to pay express shipping which is about $33.

Sorry, one order lost out of 3 shipments to Canada and I just can't do it anymore unless it's express, and definitely no eliquid. And it's a linear regulator

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Sorry bud, but I am not the only vendor that chooses not to ship to Canada. I will but only on a package I can insure and track.

Check out my buddy Rob over at www.smoktek.com. I am pretty sure he happily ships to Canada.

Again, I am sorry, but please don't act surprised. Health Canada is worse than the FDA

You won't ship to Canada at all, unless it is $33 express shipping?
Really?

Bummer...

Last edited:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Sorry bud, but I am not the only vendor that chooses not to ship to Canada. I will but only on a package I can insure and track.

Check out my buddy Rob over at SmokTek.com. I am pretty sure he happily ships to Canada.

Again, I am sorry, but please don't act surprised. Health Canada is worse than the FDA

Thanks Steve, I need to correct the link to SmokTek.com, Yes I'll ship to Canada as long as the customer chooses to insure the package at checkout when they select the shipping options. Heck, I'll even ship if they don't select insurance, but if there's a problem, it's on them. :)

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I guess I can understand it for the nicotine, because that is what is deemed "unauthorized" by Health Canada, but hardware shouldn't be flagged. Even if it is inspected, there should be no legal reason to return or confiscate it.
It's like Zig Zags... people use them to roll joints, which are illegal, but you can still buy the rolling papers at 7-Eleven (and the pipes, and bongs, etc. at legal head shops).
I'm not arguing with your policies, by the way, just discussing the nuances of this new national and international vaping controversy. I like to call it, "BULL.....". lol

I am still very new to electronic smoking, and I still smoke regular cigarettes almost as heavily as always.
But it's hard to find the right vape, especially when the regular process of trial and error is riddled with so much beaurocracy. It limits you quite a bit.

I appreciate what you guys are doing, though. Electronic smoking is absolute genius, and it needs to stick around.
I'm going to make a effort locally to get the word out about e-smoking and its combatants (National Vaping Day is coming up).
Until then, I should quit smoking! :)

Thanks again, Steve and Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread