Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Good morning Steve and all. Just wanted to say the wife is enjoying the two 3.7's she has. This morning I let her try another one of my juices that I have on my 5v. She liked the flavor, vapor, and th, off the 3ohm carto, and said, "How come I don't have a 5v".:facepalm: I think I have, and with your help, created another serious vape head.:rolleyes: Gotta fix my main computer first, but before too much longer I will be ordering a 5v.

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
I am loving it sooooo sooooo much Kay, hugs sweetie :)

Hugs,
Skeeterkck
:wub:
Skeeter, it can do ALL of the in between's and then some. Steve marked yours with "common" voltages used I believe, you can use those marks as guides to dial in your sweet spot. He can answer that question better than me of course. ;)

Happy you are enjoying it!!

HolaAmigos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2011
Texas
Steve, here is a quick pic of my painted 5v.

I wanted a simple airbrushed design on it and told him to pick something & surprise me. He returned it with a heart on it. (AWWW, he loves me!) :D

I tried to hold it at an angle in the light so the glitter/sparkly paint would show. The pic is blurry, sorry, but you can see the tribal heart design in silver. The background color matches the led color. He only painted the back/battery cover.

2w1uko9.jpg

I can not get over how beautiful your mod is...tell your husband that he did a wonderful JOB!!!!

Outstanding :vapor:

Your Friend, Hola

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Rkayw, How are you doing?
Are you going to be purchasing a Variable Mod from Steve?
Wait, a minute...I believe you already have one.

Do you know if Steve is going to be making any Vari Cools, I want one of those :smile:

I'm doing good today, thanks for asking. Yes, I have a VV of Steve's. I absolutely love it!!

I don't know what a Vari Cool is, and IDK. I can't answer for what Steve may have in the works.

Fill me in on what a Vari Cool is. :)

ETA: How are you today?

Last edited:

HolaAmigos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2011
Texas
I am doing good, I was getting ready for bed...a little while ago...and it started raining hard, thundering and lightening...
We sure needed the rain though, it's about time.

The Vari Cool can operate between a 0 volt - 6.0 volts, I think even a 6.5 volt, I am not too sure about that though, I could be wrong. The Vari Cool uses a linear regulator, it has a cooling system or something of that sort...and with the Vari Cool...you will be able to use your low resistance atty's, from what I understood :wink:
And...if I am wrong...please, someone chime in and let me know.

Your Friend, Hola

Talk to you soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
If you want to learn about someone elses mods, give them a call, or send them an email or PM.

The ever cool does not have a cooling system.

This thread is for selling Foxy Box Mods.

Thanks.

I would also appreciate you removing his link from your post. Thanks so much.

aww so I cant mention the splash? lol

rjorgenson

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone! Newb vaper here and just got my FBM in the mail and am blown away! I've been using an eGo for about 6 weeks and my VV FBM blows it away! Steve was most excellent and answered all my questions. The instructions included were very detailed and helpful. Still having some issues with the cartomizers, but I'm sure I'll I'll figure it out eventually =]

The warm sugar cookie sample that was included was amazing. It's already gone, all that's left is what's left in my carto =[

All I need now is one of those volt meter attachments so I can put some reference marks on the wheel =]

Thanks for being awesome Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread