Quesar vs Mephisto

Status
Not open for further replies.

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
Im waiting on my Changeling by Olympus creations, its due to be here Monday. I only have one rda and 2 RTAs, im looking for a high end copper rda for super low ohms. I own an atomic and i absolutely love it, but i don't like that it is not 22mm and i want a copper rda to match my changeling. I really love the way the copper Quesar looks and ive heard good things, but i love the Mephisto by el diablo as well, it has the largest post holes ive seen, a deep well, and great airflow. my favorite builds are either dual twisted 28g or dual vertical coils at 24g, it is close to immpossible to build these in my atomic so the mephisto seems perfect but the Quesar could be even better anyone have both or even one and have any advice?

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
10432081_1493628144202937_1817753864_a.jpg

Thats the quesar on the changeling, no pics of the mephisto but i doubt it will look as good. Thats my delima, the quesar looks amazing, but i feel that the mephisto may work better for me. =(

angelbuchers

Jun 12, 2014
Delhi, India
Im waiting on my Changeling by Olympus creations, its due to be here Monday. I only have one RDA and 2 RTAs, im looking for a high end copper rda for super low ohms. I own an atomic and i absolutely love it, but i don't like that it is not 22mm and i want a copper rda to match my changeling. I really love the way the copper Quesar looks and ive heard good things, but i love the Mephisto by el diablo as well, it has the largest post holes ive seen, a deep well, and great airflow. my favorite builds are either dual twisted 28g or dual vertical coils at 24g, it is close to immpossible to build these in my atomic so the mephisto seems perfect but the Quesar could be even better anyone have both or even one and have any advice?

Hello Freedom I have not used copper Quesar but heard lot about it..It is good one but definitely Mephisto is best ecig I have ever used till now.. Really tough choice to make:)

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
Awesome. Thanks for the help. I think I'm gonna buy the clone if I can find it at a reasonable price, I'm gonna get the quasar, mephisto, and tobh clones then buy the authentic of whichever I find to be the best, infinite also makes the cats which is one I've wanted for a long time, I havnt gotten into quad builds yet and I think its time lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

angelbuchers

Jun 12, 2014
Delhi, India
Awesome. Thanks for the help. I think I'm gonna buy the clone if I can find ecigs at a reasonable price, I'm gonna get the quasar, mephisto, and tobh clones then buy the authentic of whichever I find to be the best, infinite also makes the cats which is one I've wanted for a long time, I havnt gotten into quad builds yet and I think its time lol

So freedom which clone have you got? I thought you would like to share your experience..

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
Well I ordered the infinite tobh in copper, to try for now, when I get paid I'm going to order the mephisto clone, idk who makes it but the reviews are good, it also has a silver plated copper connection, I like how the tobh has an actual juice well and the mephisto clone just seems fun. I have noticed though that my atomic has spoiled me when it comes to flavor, the smaller chamber actually makes a big difference but the only 22mm rda I have is an igo w so others are probably better, I bet the new rdas made for 26650 mods have a bland taste but ya neva know lol ill keep updating as I get my stuff

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
sarytu7y.jpg

So far I really like this clone, possibly might get the newest authentic if I can get the money together, I grinded off the air control, I loove the deep well, the air holes are great, and the finned top cap actually keeps my dt cool. All around ingenious design. The only flaw so far is that they advertised the connection as full copper but I polished it and it is not, the copper polished right off. Which sucks and doesn't make since considering that the cap is all copper even on the inside which is another con, because if its low grade, which I'm guessing it is, it can release lead. But those are problems that come with buying a 15 dollet clone, next is the mephisto, I might wait until it goes down in price, 35 is a bit much, when I can get the new tobh for 70. I've decided against the quasar, its beautiful in copper but its too much like the atomic. Overall I'm really impressed with the tohbs design and even this clone. Does the authentic tobh come in copper?

Last edited:

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
I actually have lol its very cool looking and cheaper than most, Ive now changed my mind. It's between the tobh, Vulcan, and big block. All between 60-80 all seem to be cloud chuckers, I really want the new tobh but ill have to grind the afc off and they made the holes bigger so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread