Question about a variable voltage e-cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

jibba

Sep 10, 2013
Vegas
Hey everybody.

I'm new to the forum, but not so new to vaping. I'm considering purchasing a new e-cig from a vendor I haven't tried out yet, and I wanted to see if anyone had some good feedback before I make my decision to buy or not. I'm looking to add to my collection, a variable voltage e-cigarette from Volcano E-Cigs called the LavaTube. I've watched a couple video reviews, read some articles, and overall I got mixed reviews. Some people love it and have no gripes, and then some people report issues and problems with it. I'm not sure if its user error or if the device has issues. It appears to me like it could be a good device, but it's a bit pricy, so I want to be sure. What's your experience with it?

Thanks!

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Way to much for what it is, a VAMO or Zmax would be better for a lot less.
You are almost at the price of a Provari with that one. (only $20 more)

This.

You can get a Vamo for ~$35, an SVD for ~$40, or a Zmax for ~$75. Vamo and SVD are cheapest from Fasttech, Zmax probably from Discount Vapers or another vendor.

As mentioned by tj99959, If you're considering spending that much money on just the mod, might as well get the Provari and be set.

Otherwise you could use the money saved on the mod to get yourself some nice delivery devices to slap on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread