Status
Not open for further replies.

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
Hello,

I received a sample cart that had a rubber cap on the mouthpiece instead of the hard plastic. No o ring. Do you only get this when you order premium carts? The rubber makes for a 10x better vaping experience, stays much cleaner, and seems to provide more vapor (even after a refill). If they are only available on premium, do they come on all premium carts? It would also be a GREAT idea if you just sold packs of those rubber ends so we could replace the plastic ones when they get discolored or just gross....

It would be nice to be able to buy blank carts with the rubber caps too!

Last edited:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Hello,

I received a sample cart that had a rubber cap on the mouthpiece instead of the hard plastic. No o ring. Do you only get this when you order premium carts? The rubber makes for a 10x better vaping experience, stays much cleaner, and seems to provide more vapor (even after a refill). If they are only available on premium, do they come on all premium carts? It would also be a GREAT idea if you just sold packs of those rubber ends so we could replace the plastic ones when they get discolored or just gross....

We could also use them replace the caps when we refill the old style cartos... Great idea! What say you Leaford?

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
firegrl what flavor was in the carto? They really sound great.
cant wait for someone who knows to reply to your post. i would love to try some out. sounds like a real nice carto. Thanks for posting this

It was a watermelon carto that I got as a freebie with my order. And I have to say, VERY good flavor and good vapor. And I do think the rubber cap has something to do with that. I've only been refilling for about a week, but I've noticed that my refill lasts MUCH longer and vape so much better with this one cart. And, even though I'm extremely careful with the plastic caps, they do eventually get mangled when taking them off so much, not to mention they get discolored because of the liquid color as well.

So, it would be WONDERFUL if we could buy packs of these caps because they seem like they would be WAY more reusable than the carts themselves, so I could just take a cap and put it on another cart. Or, allow us to buy blank carts with these caps on them.

Oh, and they seem to make vaping much quieter as well...

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Bornagainst so these are the new premium cartos? are they that much better? and they all have rubber tips? but is the inside of the carto made the same way as the older ones? Thanks

Yep they are that much better!
No they do not all have the rubber tips....
The inside is not the same, new and improved :)

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Michelle and Bornagainst thanks a million for your replys. so how do you know which ones have or doesnt have he rubber tips? aside from the rubber tips they are all the same correct? Bornagainst thanks on that video you mentioned you would make. golden man. Thanks again to you both

The tips are not the only difference. Some premiums have shorter ".... plugs" Also when vaping a premium you will notice it sounds different, a pop and sizzle :) The atomizers seem to work (even) better and the vapor production is outstanding.

As far as refilling, here is a good vid leaford made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnPWfGkhnF4

lonercom

ECF Veteran
It seems to me that the premiums were made by 2 different companies. They had a big order to fill so close to CNY.

The easiest way that I have found to ID the premiums are:

Cost. They cost about a buck more than the old ones.

Heat. They get noticably hotter when I use them and the vapor is warm too. :wub:

Smaller hole in the battery end. So far, all of my premiums will not take a standard .... plug.

They also seem longer and thinner and both types have a different texture on the end caps and the soft ones give when poked with a pen, the hard ones click.

When removing the caps, if you encounter any difficulty getting them off, Adrenalynn suggests holding them under very hot water for about 30 seconds. Do be careful not to burn yourself when you try this.

Inside: the wire that constitutes the atomizer is bigger and the polyfill is wound tighter.

As I am writing this, I realize that the ones with the difficult caps appear to be a bit thinner and taller. Only by a few millimeters tho. and the condoms might be a bit thinner too. (Someone check my homework on this?)

So, now I wonder if the caps were too small for the new cartos and the manufacturer glued them on to get them out the door. If that's the case, it's much ado about nothing and shouldn't happen again as their holiday is over and they can get to work on the soft caps.

The label on the premiums are different as well. All of the white tabs that note flavor and strength are in a different font - Times New Roman, I think and will not have the oval surrounding them like the original cartos do.

Aside from the taste, that's everything that I can think of that will identify the premiums from the originals.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread