Question about coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

sraab813

Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
United States
www.youtube.com
OK not really sure how to search for this one I have tried a few searches on here and Google with no helpful results. I just picked up an aga-t2 last night built my first wick and coil, it came out to be 1.5 ohms which is perfect since I'm running it on an ego batt. However reading through the forums I have seen coils referred to in a x/x format. I don't understand what this means. How do I know what my coil is how do I determine the 4/5 coil for instance?

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
The 4/5 thing refers to how many wraps you see if viewed from top / bottom.

On my micro coils, they are 12/13 ish.
Like this :
7eby3ymy.jpg

MrLyle

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Canada
You may find my android app useful for building your coils and making sure you get the correct resistance that you are wanting. It is a Free app in Google Play called "Vaper's Toolbox".

Any chance you can port this to iOS? Or at least link to some kind of a chart that shows the same over simple text? It's actually really useful.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Any chance you can port this to iOS? Or at least link to some kind of a chart that shows the same over simple text? It's actually really useful.

At this point I know two things about iOS...Jack and ____. I want to do one more release of my app to allow saving and loading profiles of your favorite coil settings. After that I will look into what it would take to port it over to iOS. Maybe it will turn out to not be too difficult. I can't promise anything until I have had a chance to investigate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread