Question about Ego-t and Ego-c cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyLydia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
Kentucky
Atomizers need a little maintenance to stay in good working order. Put a paper towel at the tank end and blow hard through the battery-connection end a few times to get out the unvaped juice. I do this every day. About once a week soak it in a little cup of grain alcohol or vodka for a few minutes to dissolve anything left in it, rinse well in hot water, blow it out again and let it dry. That should take care of any left over taste.

I use ego tanks exclusively, so I can't say about the carts. I'm sure someone here will get back to you on that issue.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I assume you are talking about eGo-C and eGo-T tanks (there are also eGo cartos/cartomizers, they have filler in them).

Tanks can not be taken apart, but they can be rinsed out with plain water. I never noticed any liquid stuck at the top; the only liquid I do notice is a little condensation on the outside of the tank and it's normal. Just wipe it off with a tissue.

eGo-T and eGo-C atomizers can and should be cleaned just like Lydia described above.

If you're asking about eGo cartomizers, please start another thread and describe where exactly the liquid gets stuck...

This is an eGo cartomizer:

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/ego-cto-alb.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread