Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi Ed, I am told all support email has been kept up to date lately so i dont know why you havent gotten a response. Have you looked into your spam folder? We get a ton of miscommunication due to message being filtered.

If its not there then I am very curious as to why you have not gotten a response. If you dont mind please send me a PM with your order number with the part in question, if you dont have that handy then the name on the order will be enough for me to look it up. We will be able to search for any response or lack of that way and we will also be able to get you taken care of.

This is very frustrating aspect of doing business across the huge number of orders we process. At times we are all at a loss at to where the communication fails us. In the past we have had some troubles and there are still times that we get hit like our upcoming leave for DC VapeFest where some will surely miss the big red paragraph at the top of the cart explaining our shipping delays during this event. Sometimes it is just us, we just keep pluggin a away and try to keep a finger on the pulse to make sure we are heading the right direction. This is definitely a part of the business that I always want to improve on both because as we all know ultimate success depends on CS and more importantly to me personally that I want our business to conduct itself the way I would want anothers business to conduct itself with me as the customer.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Happens sometimes. We do offer multiple avenues of contact though as evidenced by your being able to get through here. our phone bill is still paid so it also works ;)

ETA*** Just so you know, The Mrs was just showing me that yes indeed these are two pieces and the center threaded portion does indeed slide out so the replacement one will be the same as the one you have. I dont see where it will affect its use though as it cannot slide off with a tank on and if you want to remove it from the eGo battery you can slide off the flared portion to unscrew the inner sleeve.

Last edited:

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
LOL :laugh: Well, I guess you didn't really need to send me a new one then. But then, I'm always happy to get a freebie. Like I said in my first post, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to slide off or not. It does work fine the way it is. I do like the look of the flared ring better and now I can replace the straight ring I have on my PV. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread