Question about my PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly

Nov 15, 2011
Trinidad & Tobago
Hi Everyone, and especially to the ones that reply,

I posted this before but got no reply so ill try the experts.
I live in Trinidad and Tobago and there is only one supplier of Electronic Cigarettes here.
Because his operation is very small (out of house) he has a limited variety of products and information.
You see business is hard to keep if your small so information is hard to give out because of fear of someone else stealing your supplier. With that said, i totally respect his business and have no intention of competing but for the sake of knowledge i need to know certain specs so i can venture further into the vaping experience.

First let me list his supplies by listing what i have. i.e. he does not sell anything else but what i already have:
  1. Battery: EGO 900mAh with LCD screen (not VV) also has no markings on it to say EGO
  2. Clearomizer: 1.8ml Ce2 (injected tube) i think microcig because that's what is on the cap and he told me 2ohm
  3. E Liquid: I believe he gets his own label from Boge
  4. Drip Tip: Plastic
Please see below a picture of my complete assembly:

Complete assembly.jpg

Now i know he has to protect himself but i don't know for sure what Clero i have because he sells them individually (out of box) and i got now manual or literature with the battery.

My questions are:
  1. What is the average running Voltage of the Battery? I know its a knockoff EGO but i am not sure what the average Voltage is. 3.2V, 3.5V or 3.7V
  2. Having determined that, what would be the best resistance to use? 1.5, 2.0........ etc.
  3. Would the resistance recommended be different if i were to use different kinds of devices? e.g. Ce2 Clearomizers, Dual Coil tank Cartomizer and standard Atty for Dripping.
I really hope someone can answer these questions. I believe they may be simple questions but at this time i am at a loss.
I have purchased some stuff online but i want to make sure that i am making the right choice for my device. I am still going to be faithful to my local supplier as i am very happy with his service but i have no choice but to go outside to purchase stuff that he cannot supply.

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
That might be a genuine eGo battery. They usually run about 3.4V, but I've seen some newer ones advertised at 3.7V. I've been using the EMDCC at 1.7 ohms, which makes it low resistance. The resistance is determined by the ohms of the atomizer or cartomizer. I think anything below 2.3 ohms is considered low resistance. You could use anything between 1.7 ohms and 3.0 ohms on that battery and be safe, although the low resistance stuff will run the battery down sooner, and possibly shorten it's life.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
As bruiser said, you can safely run any LR (low resistance) atomizer or cartomizer on that battery. The most common "sweet spot" for eGo users is 1.7-2.0 ohms, specifically the Smoktech 1.7 ohm resurrector cartomizers and the Boge 2.0 ohm cartomizers. For atomizers, any LR 510 atomizer (about 2 ohm) would be a good place to start.

Even though many people have reported leaking with clearomizers, it looks like your supplier has chosen to carry very good basic equipment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread