Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi guys (smile)

After tons of juices tried of late..I've recently tried AVE and loove it.. I wanna try everything lol
I have asked this question on a few threads with no answer forthcoming..On the AVE site they list the base price for their juice as 4.50..However, when you go to pick the 4.50 sample size the first one listed is 12 ml for 6.97$

My question is: Do they not sale the smaller 4.50$ size any longer?. Do you have to specify you want it in the comments or what?...I recently read that he said he was out of sample bottles at this time..So I had assumed it was only temporary??..Thanks for any input guys

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
I found out why there are no sample sizes available at the moment. If you go to their 6ml empty bottle link, you will see that the stock level is zero. This same bottle are the ones used in the sample sizes so more than likely, this is the reason. 6ml Sample Bottle

Hope that helped.

Aloha, Keith

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I originally wished that AVE did a "sampler pack" sort of deal...........but instead, I just toss a few samples in with my 100ml bottle purchases. So, instead of paying for shipping, it pushes the price up to free shipping, so it's like getting a juice for free.

I cannot tell you how thankful I am that AVE sells 100ml bottles. So few (don't know any actually) vendors do this. It's almost like they want you to keep returning to buy a silly 30ml bottle, when you know you could vape 100ml of the juice in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread