Question about storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

helmar

Mar 6, 2011
Nowhere
Me and my girlfriend have been searching for a solution to store all of our stuff. You know batteries, cartos and stuff. Anyway we have had a look at toolboxes, lure boxes and so on. Anyone know of a good solution to storing all of your stuff in a way that also makes it easily accessible? Tell us of your storage solution. What kind of a box or bag or whatever you use!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I have a wooden medicine cabinet that I refinished in which I store my stuff at home. The stuff I'm using longterm I store in an old wine cooler and the bulk of my Nic juice is in the freezer- doubled bagged and in a preserving jar sealed tightly. For on the road in my car I bought, from Dollarama, a plastic container with a locking lid and carry handle. It measures 8" long x 6" wide x 5" high- cost $2.00. Keep your juices in a dark and cool area. For longterm storage try and store stuff in glass containers to prevent leeching from the plastics. When you use liquids from a cooler or the fridge let them sit in hot water for 5- 10 minutes otherwise it's too think to work with. IF storing in a freezer or fridge make absolute sure it is sealed VERY TIGHTLY. My stuff is in an old fridge/ freezer we no longer use.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I use a number of these Plano 3630 boxes which can hold batteries, cartos, attys, DIY flavorings and tools, and juice bottles up to 10ml. They are sold a lot of places since Plano is one of the biggest makers of tool and tackle boxes. I know they are in Canada too.
Plano Utility Box 3630

And they make a larger 3730:
Plano Pro Latch Utility Box 3730

I still need something for big bottles, You can buy Plano whole tackle, tool, craft boxes with body mayde of stack Plano containers but I think at most some have 1 deep container like 3630 plus 2 less-deep boxes. There may be a tackle box w/ 2 deep containers - not sure. The tackle/tool/craft boxes usually also have a big deep underlid compartment which would allow storage of bigger items.

BTW Some nice wood storage here
e cigarette storage solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread