• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Duplicate

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I’ve got a chance to get a Topside for 50% off. Are they worth the money. I vaped on the owners a few times and liked the way it felt in my hand. What about the long haul. Do they hold up?

Absolutely! I've had mine as a daily driver for about 1-1/2 years now, quite literally, and it's still going strong!

I highly recommend. I have no idea how much longer she has, but theres no sign of slowing down yet! Never once had any issues with it, it's durability and reliability factor is a 10 in my book...

crazyvape

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2019
Texas
I have 2 of Topside dual mods. They are decent mods, with only really one downside which is the battery door. Both of mine have issues of not locking correctly without letting the batteries fall out.
I have seen replacement door kits for these, I just have never seen them locally or at any of the sites I use to order from.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I own the topside and the topside dual
they are a nice mod and I absolutely love the squonk bottles on them
I'm like a kid with a squeaky toy with them :lol:
the only thing that I really wish is that the dual took the larger batteries like the original

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I’ve got a chance to get a Topside for 50% off. Are they worth the money. I vaped on the owners a few times and liked the way it felt in my hand. What about the long haul. Do they hold up?

I bought 3 Topsides when they first came out (Oct 2018 IIRC), Gunmetal, Blue and Silver. They never missed a beat running Dovpo Mesh Pro RDA's (I've never had any problems at all with any of them).

3dmp3ss.jpg

1pl8s.jpg 2TS8Toucans.jpg

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Do & don't like them. Got a Topside Lite. What I like is the same as the dislike.

The "bottle" is not actually a bottle. It is proprietary flask. That means it cannot be used for other squonkers, nor can one use other bottles in it.

Aside from that like and dislike, they're a good squonker. One other minor thing. It's only a preference. I prefer mechanical mods. Still Topsides are a good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread