Question about VaporBomb Juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
California
Hi all,

I am about to make a $45 purchase worth of all the fruity juices on VaporBomb and before I click the submit button, I want to know if these juices are fruity and nothing else? What I mean by that is that some places sell fruity flavors but they have some kind of undertone to all of them. Most have this kind of nutty undertone to it with a splash of fruit. Some juices I like are Tasty Vapors because it doesn't have that nutty/tabacco undertone to their juices. I am not sure if you guys know what I am talking about. But for example, I bought watermelon from StrictlyEJuice and that has this nasty undertone to it. Even though I do taste watermelon, it is not PURE watermelon. I just want the fruit taste and nothing else. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

PS. Also wouldn't mind hearing how sweet the flavors are. I like em sweet!

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
If you mean that sort of perfumey taste, no, VB doesn't have that taste to it. Some of the fruity flavors are more candy-ish tasting, for example the watermelon and Green apple taste more like a jolly rancher. The mango and peach are excellent, and taste more fruit-like than candy. Strictlyejuice is all dekang juice, and VB juice is not, VB hand makes all juices to orders.

Kahuna

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
San Francisco
Yes, VB doesn't have that ashtray/box o' cigars taste to their juice. I recently got their passion fruit and it is delicious. Other vendor's, that I have tried, passion fruit has a floral bottom note that I do not like. For some reason I think that their red-bomb and tutti-fruity taste the same, and have an end note like bazooka joe pink bubble gum. delicious.

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Yeah, the fruit is definitely more of a candy fruit, no nutty or tobacco undertones, no perfumey taste. Don't overlook their grape flavor because it's grrrrrrrrrrrreat! Lol, grape, blueberry and green apple are wonderful. I need to try some strawberry on my next order also. Peach is good but I think it's better as peach pie.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yes, VB doesn't have that ashtray/box o' cigars taste to their juice. I recently got their passion fruit and it is delicious. Other vendor's, that I have tried, passion fruit has a floral bottom note that I do not like. For some reason I think that their red-bomb and tutti-fruity taste the same, and have an end note like bazooka joe pink bubble gum. delicious.

I have been looking for a pink bubble gum flavor and another member said that VB bubble gum is the pink Bazooka Joe flavor so I will give it a try for sure now!

lostboy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
California
Thanks guy! I did eventually place my order and ordered 10 different fruity flavors and you guys were right! All of them taste dead on with no tobacco or perfumey taste! Thank God because I can't stand that undertaste. I always makes me want to throw up. But anyways, thanks for the great juice and advice everyone! Will definitely be coming back once I run out of juice. Great service, fast shipping, great prices, great taste...what more can you ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread