Question about a juice mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
I am trying to go back to vaping and have a question about a previous juice ordered. I used to order watermelon cooler, I assume your watermelon and artic ice mixed. I'm currently unemployed, but I managed to scrounge a few bucks from from my sister and wanted to place an order for some watermelon because I have an unused 10ml bottle of the artic ice.

The bottle of artic ice is about 8 months old but I figure mixed with the watermelon it won't be bad. The question is what is the ratio, watermelon to artic ice, you mix them? When I have ordered in the past the juice was great, although it could have used a little more watermelon...just a matter of personal taste. You guys have always been great to me in the past :) Please let me know and thanks in advance. Rob.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Man you guys are the best. You just put a grin on my face from ear to ear. That is hard these days considering what I am going through currently :) Harry has been nothing but exemplary in terms of customer service for me in the past. He's a great guy and I'm sure you are awesome too! Btw, for anybody that doesn't already know, Virginia Menthol is the best tasting juice I have ever tried! It's my all day vape when I used to vape. A close second was the Mutts Fire and Ice. I love menthol and the cinnabomb was awesome so I decided to try fire and ice. Well, it was da bomb! When I get back on my feet I will be ordering these juices by the truckload :) Thanks a lot guys. Rob.

Last edited:

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
I got the bottle today. I was expecting to receive a sampler bottle, maybe 5ml size. I received an nearly full 30ml bottle! I'm very excited as it smells wonderful. As soon as I can get a hold of something to try it in, I have a couple of cartomizers coming in, I will get back to you guys and let you know how I like it. They shipped me a huge bottle, postage already paid, on their own dime! Hows that for customer service?! As soon as I get the chance to try it out I will definitely respond back with a review. I may even do a video review :)

I did a review awhile back about Mutts fire and ice. Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_mHk5Cfkeg

Again, thank you so much guys, you are the greatest!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
You are so very welcome :) we pride ourselves in customer service and happy to have you back. I'll be checking that link as well... I've only been with VaporBomb for about 6months now, and still enjoy going over our reviews. It also helps us see what needs worked on & what we're doing right :)

Feel free to leave feedback on the vid. 300+ views and nobody has said anything :( LOL.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Found a carto! Started looking through some old boxes and it happened to be fate I guess. Loaded that badboy up and let it sit for about a half hour. Screwed it in a 510 batt and.......................HEAVEN :) I really liked the last bottle of watermelon cooler but like I said I wanted a more in your face watermelon. EXACTLY what I was looking for guys. Please ask Harry, or whomever mixed the juice, to take note so I can always order it like this from now on. Didn't see it, but this should be on the regular menu! Thank you so much for sending me this and this will be part of every order from now on ;) I will do a video review when I can test it on some other varients. Most likely in a within two weeks time. Thank you again, and again, and again....Rob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread