The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question for Provari owners

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by SMP1121, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DexO

DexO Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    Springfield, MO
    I LOVED my Provari until a month later when I received my Reo Grand. I am going to sell it with my KayFun Lite + on the classifieds as soon as I get approved. I used it for a month and it was awesome...I just don't use it anymore.

2. SMP1121

SMP1121 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    USA
    Thanks everyone! This has been helpful!

I did wonder if the new color was the "new" thing....

But, I can say, I have less anxiety about purchasing sooner rather than later. :) Especially after reading the comments about upgrades, past increase prices and vw not being an option.

And it seems that we can stick with our current nic levels until we pick up other toppers. Right now we use mini protanks and they work well. Since we have adapters we should be able to use them on the provari until we upgrade. KFL+'s are at the top of this list but there are some others we are looking at as well. Guess you can never have too many, right? ;)

Thanks again!

3. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I used to smoke 10 or 12 Garcia y vega miniatures, every day before I started vaping.

KAS

4. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    I really recommend buying the eGo adapters that ProVape sells. They don't look it on the website, but they are machined stainless steel and brass, and a huge improvement over the $2.00 plated brass and plated zinc adapters from China everyone else sells.

5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I bought 2 from ProVape but the majority I've bought came from ElectronicStix and are comparable to ProVapes for 1/2 the price ProVape sells them for.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

6. Dampmaskin

Dampmaskin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2014
    Norway
    From what I've learned reading this forum, the plural is provarii. ;)

Although the correct Latin declension would be Provariorum, maybe? IDK, just googling the night away. :glug:

7. PLANofMAN

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Those are $4 for chrome plated brass. I'd rather spend $3 more for stainless, but whatever works best for a person is the best one, no matter what anyone else says. :)

8. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    You are so right- what ever works best.
    I read a bunch of post- people were complaining the ones they picked up from other places were very sharp & or cutting them. Fortunately for me I didn't have any issues with mine; they've served me well. I didn't get the ProVape ones until I bought my ProVari.

9. TheKiwi

TheKiwi Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Completely irrelevant but I read "provaries" and it looked like you guys were buying "ovaries". That was weird. Ok bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. PLANofMAN

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    I suspect that was why ProVarii or ProVari's were chosen to be the plural form of ProVari. :p

11. TheKiwi

TheKiwi Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Although the provape machine shop would technically be the pr-ovary.

Ok I have to stop. Bye again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Johnny101

Johnny101 Moved On ECF Veteran

The hardest part is going to be picking a color/LED combo I think that is what takes most of the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.